Happy Halloween Day Three - Last day

Fiona35

DIS Veteran
Finally I get time to update my last day!!

We were up and packed quite early this morning.

B'fast was okay although they seemed to have run out of my gluten free bread which I had receved yesterday morning! Don't know where it all went but never mind, it meant more snacks in the park!!

We decided to leave our luggage at the train station which was the best €7.50 my mate and I spent!! They were very helpful in the luggage room in assisting us in the right size locker!!

We then dashed into the park to do the usual ride in Fantasyland before heading to the Studios for 9.30am. We were hoping to get on Crush's Coaster but the queue already was huge!! We decided to join it but as 10am aproached the queue didn't move!! Turns out their was a technical problem and they didn't know when the ride would open!

We headed off to RnR Coaster instead and managed one ride on that before it broke down as well!!

We managed to get on Cars and just as that ride started with us in the car one of the gates opened so the ride kept stopping until they fixed the gate!

We decided to give up on the Studios and head back to the park for a Hot Chocolate instead!

We headed off to do Buzz light year and got good scores for us two!! We then decided to do a train ride as our feet were killing us and we needed a sit down so being lazy we rode the train around to Frontier land to yep you guessed it ride our favourtie - BTM!!

It was now 1pm so time for our lunch at Lucky Nugget, again seperate review but it wasn't the best experience we had had, certainly a lack of characters, we only saw 4 and the food not up to par either.

Afrer lunch we did Haunted Mansion, BTM again and got a Fast Pass for later, Indiana Jones and headed off to do Pirates of the Carribean, doesn't it annoy you when people insist on taking Flash Photography!

We then popped back to do Its a small world and as we came out the parade had just started so we watched that before heading back to BTM. Eventually it was time for us to leave so we had to wave goodbye to the Park and go and collect our luggage from the locker room.

The train home was fine, we just had to sit outside Calais for 45 mins before we could go in the tunnel.

All in all it was a wonderfully packed weekend trip but we did set out to do what we wanted and that was to get our Annual Passes!:yay:

3 days of BTM lol - love it :rotfl: !

So whens the next trip then Fiona?

Hi Elaine

The next trip is 31st Dec for 3 nights, yep I'm a sucker for crowds, besides I'm normally a boring person on NYE so this year it will be different!! and very very busy! In fact I've resided myself to the fact that I will get on no rides on NYE and just soak the atmosphere up instead! I might get to ride BTM at 12.45am instead though when the park might have calmed down a little and it I can still be riding it at 1am all the better!:rotfl:

Sounds like a cool final day. Wish we were going for NYE, we were put off by the crowds though as I'm sure it would be a nightmare with a 7 month pregnant woman and an 18 month old!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter