A shout out to Chewy and their customer service

lynxstch

I Love Figment
To anyone who thinks that there is no good customer service anymore, be a customer of Chewy. I had an issue with an order the other day. The tracking # they sent me for Fed Ex didn't exist. I got on a chat, and she couldn't get it to work either. So she sent a replacement order, telling me if the other one showed up, to just keep both.

Both orders came yesterday

While we were chatting, she asked me how my furry family was. I mentioned that one of my cats had passed away a day or 2 earlier. She expressed her sympathy.

Imagine my surprise when Fed Ex delivered a long box to me today. It said Fresh Flowers on the side. I opened it and inside was a dozen long stemmed roses, a glass vase, and a card, From the rep I talked to and all of 'my Chewy family'. Their kindness and thoughtfulness left me in tears.

I got on another chat to find out who to send a thank you note to. She said just knowing it made your day, and letting you know that all customers are members of the Chewy Family was enough

I did find the address for the corporate headquarters, and wrote a nice note, tucked it into a thank you card, and stuck it in the mail for pick up.

I always knew they had excellent customer service, but this went above and beyond. They have a customer for life!

We had to put our 20-year-old cat to sleep in August last year. I bought his kidney food from Chewy and cancelled it a few days after we put the kitty to sleep.

A few months ago, I got on Chewy for the first time since then to order dog snacks. When I went to pay, I saw that I had a $100 credit, so I got on the chat and told them there was a mistake. She told me nope, that it was a gift card to reimburse me for part of the new cases of cat food I'd ordered right before we put Little Buddy to sleep. I donated it to a local cat rescue, and they notified Chewy about the donation of two cases of prescription cat food.

I mentioned that one of my cats had passed away a day or 2 earlier.
Very sorry to hear this, Lynn. :hug:'s And yes, that company sounds like a real winner, wonderful customer service, with empathy.

Always remember, Lynn, that your cat will be there, with so many others....

rbowx.gif
Rainbow Bridge
rbowx.gif

Just this side of heaven is a place called Rainbow Bridge.

When an animal dies that has been especially close to someone here, that pet goes to Rainbow Bridge.

There are meadows and hills for all of our special friends so they can run and play together.

There is plenty of food, water and sunshine, and our friends are warm and comfortable.

All the animals who had been ill and old are restored to health and vigor; those who were hurt or maimed are made whole and strong again, just as we remember them in our dreams of days and times gone by.

The animals are happy and content, except for one small thing; they each miss someone very special to them, who had to be left behind.

They all run and play together, but the day comes when one suddenly stops and looks into the distance. His bright eyes are intent; His eager body quivers.

Suddenly he begins to run from the group, flying over the green grass, his legs carrying him faster and faster.

You have been spotted, and when you and your special friend finally meet, you cling together in joyous reunion, never to be parted again. The happy kisses rain upon your face; your hands again caress the beloved head, and you look once more into the trusting eyes of your pet, so long gone from your life but never absent from your heart.

Then you cross Rainbow Bridge, together....
Author unknown...
www.petloss.com

Dan
Thank you so much

I have quite a few cats up there on the Rainbow Bridge. It's comforting to know our pets have a special place to go when they leave us.

❤️

A few years ago, I ordered a whole ton of stuff for our dog for Christmas, in addition to her regular autoship stuff. We didn't know she was sick, but she went downhill fast and we had to put her down two days after New Year. Well, I emailed asking if I could return the unused and unopened part of the order and they said not to bother, issued me a full refund (even for the stuff we'd already opened or used), and sent me beautiful flowers and a sympathy card.

Even beyond that, if I've ever had an order with an issue, they always make it right. I'm a customer for life, as long as they don't get bought out by some bunch of jerks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter