hanname

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no good reason to reply, its just my dorky lime-green blood bubbling up. Oh, this is so pathetic. :badpc:

So, how many Dis-ers does it take to change a light bulb, (or find the OP)?
Or did we not even notice it went out cause the glow from our screens is the only light we are used to?

Well the sun is out for the first time in weeks...have a great weekend Dis-ers! :sunny:

wtpclc said:
But that sad part is, I don't know if you could call this "good" mystery.

The fact that this has captured so much of our attention makes it a "good" mystery! ;)

Until later...
MdmMim :teeth:

Maistre Gracey said:
Just can't let this thread dwindle until the mystery is solved... :bored:

MG

That's for sure. This is getting curiouser and curiouser.

Maybe the mystery of Hanname is tied in with the mysterious disappearance of Greenban and Dr Tomorrow.....

"As the DIS members disappeared one by one, strange posts in foreign tongues began to appear.....". :scared: :eek: :crazy2: :scared1:

Alright--another Lime Green Neck checking in. I just couldn't figure out why a thread with such a bizarre title was up to 5 pages :earseek: You people crack me up :rotfl2: Now I will get back to searching for my life :crazy:

idratherbeinwdw said:
Maybe the mystery of Hanname is tied in with the mysterious disappearance of Greenban and Dr Tomorrow.....

"As the DIS members disappeared one by one, strange posts in foreign tongues began to appear.....". :scared: :eek: :crazy2: :scared1:

Best response so far. Count me in the no-life crowd; school got out today and I've got the next two and a half months to wait this one out. :rotfl2:

idratherbeinwdw said:

Well, something's got to keep up occupied while waiting for Desperate Housewives to come back in the fall.

-P.S. I'm hoping that Rex is faking his death. ;)

Diane.... did the OP read your PM yet??? SHe hasnt posted since this thread....

Sick that I looked it up.....

Rex.... faking it.... :rotfl2:

Laurabearz said:
Diane.... did the OP read your PM yet??? SHe hasnt posted since this thread....

Sick that I looked it up.....

Rex.... faking it.... :rotfl2:

Oh he's totally faking it!
I would too to get away from that crazy wife of his
Slightly OT, I know!

I so hope Rex is faking it... :rotfl2: but who knows :confused3

So where is the OP? The hanname mystery is driving me crazy.... :rotfl:

Oh no! Serves me right for checking back on this thread...(honest I haven't been wondering all day)...but I get a Desperate Housewives spoiler :earseek: . We don't get to see the last episode in the UK til next Wednesday. So Rex dies does he?
Maybe the OP was trying to contact a spy in secret code

Oh NO!

Rex does not die, we were joking, it is kind of an "inside" joke after you see the last episode! :rotfl:

(How did I do?)

I am in the UK too, waiting for the last episode of Desperate Housewives. I LOVE that show!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! But dont tell us anymore yet!!!!

Ooops. Didn't think I'd throw us THAT far OT. But, since we've gone OT, here's my Desperate Housewives speculation. highlight to see.

When reading the the charts, Rex somehow figured that George was poisoning him. Something made him realize it was connected to the meds. So, Rex decides to fake his death. Remember, Rex dies off screen and this is a soap opera. Rex then makes Bree look guilty. Bree goes on trial and George, being "in love" with Bree either confesses or slips up. Afterall, George couldn't bear to lose Bree. Well, Rex finally shows back up. If this happened can you imagine how furious Bree would be with Rex? She truly loves him and this would totally break her heart. How could he let her suffer through that?

HEY!!!

I sent jpmom an EMAIL day before yesterday!!...no response. :(

Please let there be a message from "afar" clearing this whole mystery up!!!!!!

Inquiring Minds Want to KNOW!!!!!!
:earboy2:

OP hasn't signed in since Wed, so she wouldn't have gotten pm. DOn't know about e-mail.

Idratherbe.. - I'm afraid that's it! :sad2:

You know, I am wondering if maybe the plea was made because they were leaving for a trip right away. That might be why she did not get back here.

A friend was looking over my shoulder (as I was having no life at work and signed on at lunch time to see if the mystery was solved) and friend (who does typing services for the deaf as a part time job) suggested (seriously) that perhaps the OP was using voice recognition and hanname might be "how may we". Okay, maybe I'm a nut job but I notice all of you are reading this, now aren't you, hmmmmmmmmm?????

Diane... good theory but...

hanname
do we have the pleasure of buying a mig at sasatoga speings thanks

Shades of Green 2001
Port Orleans Riverside 2004

Going home to Saratoga Springs December 2005

Her siggy lists a trip in Dec 05... and not one now....

Cmadsen... voice recognition... interesting theroy.... but when looking at the OP other posts, I dont se a pattern.....

Lets hope all is well with her......

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter