Hand Sanitizing Stations/Crowds

srobinet

Mouseketeer
We just spent (3) days at MK, AK and HS will be returning home tomorrow. I went to the parks in late February as well. Hand sanitizers were everywhere and were full.

I was surprised this trip that quite a few hand sanitizer stations at each park were empty. The restrooms at times also had empty paper towel holders .

I have been to WDW many times over the years and I’ve never seen this lack of attention to things like this .

Be prepared and take your own sanitizer. On a positive note mask rules were being enforced at inside attractions etc.

We were there 11/6 thru 11/16 and I have to agree. My youngest would walk by the sanitizer stations anf put her hand under them only to be let down 90 percent of the time. This even happen in our resort a couple times (Pop) however as soon as we brought it to their attention they got it changed.

We were there 10/30-11/5 and it was the same. It almost became a running joke that we kept trying them to see if we got lucky this time. We had plenty with us, so it was fine, but it was rare to find a hand sanitizer station that actually had any hand sanitizer.

Good riddance. Their supplied hand sanitizer smelled terrible and left a sticky residue after application. I've been carrying my own long before the pandemic.

Good riddance. Their supplied hand sanitizer smelled terrible and left a sticky residue after application. I've been carrying my own long before the pandemic.
I know! And whey depend on someone else for the sanitizer when it is readily available to buy and bring into the parks. Even before the pandemic, we brought antibacterial wipes and a small bottle of hand sanitizer with us to the parks, in airports, and on planes.

We are not “germaphobes” but it is very easy to get a cold and flu during the height of Cold/flu season.

just bring a bottle yourself.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter