hand sanitizer question

disneyworldsk

DIS Veteran
do you guys bring into the parks: hand sanitizer gel, hand sanitizer spray, no hand sanitizer?

We encountered several empty dispensers when getting off of rides last week (the biggest time we wanted to use it) and would have to get the small bottle I brought in.
My experience was if one machine is empty/not working the next one is just a few steps away... I carry nothing into the park though so even a 2 oz. bottle seems unnecessary when it is everywhere.

But I get it...

I prefer to bring my own sanitizer gel (typically attached to my park bag) and also bring WetOnes sanitizing wipes.

I had it with me last October but didn't need to use it much as it was everywhere in the parks. I'd rather have a little 2oz bottle with me though just in case. Like if you sit down in a restaurant and want a quick scrub, you don't want to have to go looking for it.

Last edited:
Small bottle of gel and wipes, same as always. The after-ride stations they have are a bottle neck of people and I'd rather stay distant and just use my own.

I brought small bottle of gel and wipes but found I didn't really need the gel as their are stations literally everywhere in the parks. Still nice to have just in case though. I also used the wipes a lot if we sat down for a snack break and the table was dirty, I was able to clean it quickly.

I'm always packing a small bottle of hand sanitizer. I like the Bath and Body travel sizes. They smell good.
I may have always bought them whenever I went into that store in the before times. I was WELL STOCKED for a plague :rotfl2:

But to answer the OP's question, I've never not had hand sanitizer with me, so I always have the small bottles in my bag. I don't like the sanitizing spray as I find them too bulky.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter