hand sanitizer question

I bring hand sanitizer gel around with me as I find most of the sanitizer available for everyone to use smells bad, is sticky, or is really abrasive. I usually have BBW stuff or some other nice-smelling one. Good to have even if you don't use it in case you get a little mess on your hand/need to de-stick-ify.

I carried my own supply of hand sanitizer prior to the pandemic. While there are dispensers all over the park I prefer to use my own. Sometimes the scent of the ones in the parks are terrible. US was the worst.

We always travel with our own little bottle of Purell clipped to our cross body bag as well as a travel size thing of clorox wipes and wet ones.

I bring nothing. There are options available if you desire (although they are not always stocked, but enough are).

None. Use the parks’.

But like to wash my hands pretty soon afterward. Not a fan of the residual left from sanitizer or the drying effect of alcohol-based products.

Bonus - getting to see the fun decor of Disney bathrooms.

Bring our own....I don't like the scent of the provided stuff....and some of it really leaves your hands really SLIMY!!

Does anyone know if the gift shops in the park carry the cute holders that clip the sanitizer to your belt/bag? I’ve seen character ones on Etsy but wondered if the shops sold them.

I have not been to the parks yet during Covid, but have found the character holder ones at our local Disney outlet. My sister has found the travel size Disney themed hand sanitizers at Target.

We carried hand sanitizer and wipes prior to Covid and will continue to do so since my sister has health complications.

I have not been to the parks yet during Covid, but have found the character holder ones at our local Disney outlet. My sister has found the travel size Disney themed hand sanitizers at Target.

We carried hand sanitizer and wipes prior to Covid and will continue to do so since my sister has health complications.

unfortunately there is no Disney outlet near me but l did look and see the ones at Target. Thank you!

Like some previously posted, there is sanitizer available everywhere, including when you get off most rides or exit shops. We still like to carry a small bottle for whenever we have excessively touched a lot of stuff. One small bottle in the pocket lasts a family of 4 all day.

Not a bad idea to bring a small bottle of your own. There were times when I just didn’t see dispenser getting off or getting on ride. Or the dispenser was empty. It seems like there is some sort of delay on them because DH would get some and then I would try and nothing....I would wait for a few seconds and still nothing.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter