HalloweenTime at DLR Superthread- 9/14-10/31; Mickey's Halloween Party starts 9/28!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aw that's ok though, I was just so excited last year when it was there hehe. Cause my name isn't spelled this way very often

I am constantly astounded at the amazing photos posted by everyone here - Funatdisney and everyone else.

VictoriaAndMatt got such a comprehensive overview of all things Halloween Time, it's hard for me to imagine she did anything but take photos on her DLR trip!!:rotfl2: But it's amazing - and it's exactly what we need in this thread or the other thread!!

And then Kristin mentions a tag inside HMH, and lo and behold, Roger has a photo of it!! Not to mention that all of the other photos Roger posted are so clear and crisp as well - love the one with the juxtaposition of the kind of dark-ish blue sky and the Halloween Time sign.

And then I just tuned in to see the great photo that Sara/Funball posted - that is an extremely clear nighttime shot - so close-up and perfectly framed!! Is that the work of your new camera?

yes the amazing work of my new Nikon L22 ( incase anybody needs a new camera)

*taking bow* thank you ..thank you! i got more too!

Love that shot of the light up balloons. That is just too cool.

Also love the Halloween soaps at Basin, one of my favorite shopping spots. Got to get a couple of those to bring home.

You have greatly contributed to, well actually you are almost single handedly been responsible for the running shopping list (food and gifts) that I keep open on my computer while I go thru these threads. And I thank you for helping me out, my DH isn't quite as appreciative. ;)

Wow, I went to work and already we're on page 6. I shudder to think what things will look like when I get back next week. I'll have a lot on my hands between writing my TR (check my link in my sig if you'd like to follow along ;)) and then getting the ToC up with all of the info I'll miss while I'm gone!!

:woohoo: Change in plans!! I scored one more night with the ET rate at the HoJo and I will be leaving and arriving tomorrow rather than Thursday. I have the option to use my GAD admission if I'd like or relax so I wont have to pull an all-nighter and then une my GAD for fast passes later on in the week!!

Good for you Belle Ella. We leave on the 9th but if they come out with an ET rate for the 8th we are leaving a day early. Keeping my fingers crossed.

:woohoo: Change in plans!! I scored one more night with the ET rate at the HoJo and I will be leaving and arriving tomorrow rather than Thursday. I have the option to use my GAD admission if I'd like or relax so I wont have to pull an all-nighter and then une my GAD for fast passes later on in the week!!

That is good to hear that you get to go an extra day at DL. Have fun with your extra day. What a big difference when HOJO adds another date for the ET rate.

i stared a halloween photo thread.. but i was the only one posting!! RFLOl

but here it is. i got one other photo in the thread...

CLICK ME, YOU NOW U WANT TOO!

This thread and Part 1 of the Superthread are all-encompassing photo and planning and discussion threads. We have been fortunate enough to get some amazing photo contributions from people in both threads, so you should just stick with this one, Sara! We need lots of photos, so post your photos here on the Halloween Superthread, where more people will see them!!!:cool1:

Yay!!:cool1::cool1::cool1: Have fun!!

I don't know what page we will be on in this thread by the time you return, but we will definitely need some major Table of Contents action when you get back.

So far, Kristin and Liza haven't completed their posts either so you're not the only one having to delay!!

Aw that's ok though, I was just so excited last year when it was there hehe. Cause my name isn't spelled this way very often

My name is on one of those big lists in IASW Holiday! I was so excited!

I know I posted this someplace earlier, but I wanted to mention that Walgreens is THE place to get Halloween themed Disney items. They have lots of those little Mickey pumpkins, ghosts, etc. :thumbsup2

Yes it is. I'm still excited about my Cinderella pumpkin. I need to get a picture of it, so y'all can see!

Ok, this Halloween thread has really got me in the spirt this year!
i caught myself drawing jack-o-lanterns and spider webs on my papers in class tonight!
And for some reason, I keep thinking about Ghost Galaxy! I am REALLY excited to ride it!
Less than a month till my HalloweenTime trip!!!! Again, love the photos everyone!!
Andrea, I think the ghost Mickey is soooo cute too! I am kinda debating on if I wanna buy that popcorn bucket....

Hi all! I've been spending the last week catching up on all the Halloween chat and thought I'd finally check in and say hello! :wave:
My friends and I are going to the halloween party on the 15th! We've been planning on it for a while, but finally bought our tickets last night. This will be my 2nd year going, went last year too. I'm really excited about it being in DL this year!
Our group is doing Peter Pan. We've got Wendy, John, Michael, Peter, Tinkerbell, Hook, Smee, and a mermaid from the lagoon :goodvibes We were going to have the Indian Chief and Tiger Lily too but a couple people had to drop out :sad1: I know a lot of people have been asking about dressing up as adults, so I thought I'd mention that we are all adults, no kids! Here is a pic of us (slightly different group from this year) as Wizard of Oz from last year (I'm Dorothy) :goodvibes
Image0045.jpg

Also, for some people who have been deciding whether or not they want to go, here are some reasons why I think it's worth the money: First of all, I just love dressing up! But even if I didn't dress up myself, I think it's soooo fun to see everyone else in their costumes. Some people are really creative, it's great people-watching! I don't care too much about the candy (I mean, I WILL eat it lol) but just being able to trick-or-treat again as an adult is fun! Also, it's great to be able to take advantage of smaller crowds. Who knows what it will be like this year at DL, but last year in CA the lines for the rides were super-short. And now that HS fireworks are exclusive to the party, that's definitely an incentive. And that's my 2 cents :thumbsup2

^^^ super cute picture! I like how you get a whole group and all go as one theme!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter