Halloween Horror Night

Joyfulsnuff

<font color=purple>Asks a lot of silly questions h
I am wondering if this night would be too scary for a 7, 11 and 13 year old? Is it only on Halloween night? Also did you enjoy it and what kind of things go on? Thanks!

It is scattered throughout the month of October. It should be good for the 11 & 13 year olds... but some of the haunted houses may be too much for the 7 year old.

It consists of:
5 haunted houses
parade
Bill & Ted show
another show that varies year to year(last year was a magician)
street performers and scaractures
a Kong street walk-through(but do to Kong possibly closing, this may not happen)
some rides are open

I thought it was fun and worth the price, just make sure you go early in the month because it can get WAY too crowded towards Halloween.

It depends on the child. DS was raised on scarry stuff. (crypt keeper was his favorite show when he was 3. LOL) It took about an hour to get used to all of the creatures on the street, but he was fine after he figured out it was just like a movie....not real. There was a manager walking around and saw DS cringe at one of the clowns. He came over to DS and told him that everything would be alright and made sure DS knew the actors could not actually touch him. (I think the manager thought we were nuts for bring a 9 year old into HHN) I knew DS would enjoy it if he gave it a chance. After encountering a few street preformers, DS got into it and started growling and screaming back when the preformers snuck up on him. He loved it after he gave it a chance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter