Halloween Candy Sent/Received

I had to buy an extra large box for one of mine just because of the odd shape of the items I had. I will mail all my packages off tomorrow. :thumbsup2

Okay todays plan is to buy the Candy to go with the Goodies
I plan to mail on Monday

Had lots of fun shopping last night :cool1: DS was too funny picking things out. Much easier for him than it was for me, lol.

I have to get a couple more things today to complete everything, but ours should hopefully be getting out in the mail today :sunny:

Mine are now on their way :cool1:

One's headed West via priority mail and the other out of the country. I was told about 5-7 days on that one.

I didn't think to do delivery confirmation, though, so I hope that they don't get lost :guilty:

I have mailed 3 of the 4 exchanges now... I have to rething #4 because I took it in to mail and since it didn;t for in a flat rate box it was in a plain box and came up to $17.49 shipping ***GASP*** anyway I brought it home and am going to go see if it would be less UPS otherwise I am going to re-shop if you are in Tulsa It WILL be on the way sometime soon... Ok problem solved I took out the packing peanuts and my box is no longer considered "oversized" so Tulsa look for your very own sugar rush arriving in a mailbox near you within the next 3-5 business days (or whatever Priority from here to there will be) :moped:

Our 2 are packed up and ready to go. They will be sent out tomorrow. They don't have too far to go from here so they should get there pretty quickly!

woo hoo I think Abby is 1st! She got her package from Alex (and AnnMarie) She got all kinds of scary candy eyeball chocolate gummy skeletons gummy spiders fluffy eyeballs cow tails (which she loves and I have never heard of) She also got Butterfinger, m*azing, Crunch and 100 Grand, Candy jewelry
some Cups, Hair pretties and fake bugs! Thanks so much!!!!! oops and a baby bottle pop that she is eating now

Tink_Or_Belle said:
woo hoo I think Abby is 1st! She got her package from Alex (and AnnMarie) She got all kinds of scary candy eyeball chocolate gummy skeletons gummy spiders fluffy eyeballs cow tails (which she loves and I have never heard of) She also got Butterfinger, m*azing, Crunch and 100 Grand, Candy jewelry
some Cups, Hair pretties and fake bugs! Thanks so much!!!!! oops and a baby bottle pop that she is eating now

Our FIRST out of many arrivals!!!! :cool1:

How fun!!! I can't wait to hear about them all!!! :love:

I shopped backwards too! I have most of my extras, but still need to get the candy! I am going to sneak off to the store while DD1 is at dance since hubby will have DD2!

WooHoo were second! :cool1:

Alex got from Jocelyn DD of Kimbac3

Pirate M&M (his favorite thing)
M&M (4)
Kit Kat (2)
Reese's Cups (2)
Candy Bracelets (2)
Hershey Kisses (he ate them all)
Pop Rocks (larger bag)
Gummy Body Parts
Bag of Candy Corn
Bag of Mellowcreme Pumpkins
Pez Pumpkin Dispenser
Balloons
Skull Rings
Glow Stick
Stickers

Thanks for a great mix of items. There is something for everyone in here. :sunny:

AlexWyattMommy said:
WooHoo were second! :cool1:

Alex got from Jocelyn DD of Kimbac3

Pirate M&M (his favorite thing)
M&M (4)
Kit Kat (2)
Reese's Cups (2)
Candy Bracelets (2)
Hershey Kisses (he ate them all)
Pop Rocks (larger bag)
Gummy Body Parts
Bag of Candy Corn
Bag of Mellowcreme Pumpkins
Pez Pumpkin Dispenser
Balloons
Skull Rings
Glow Stick
Stickers

Thanks for a great mix of items. There is something for everyone in here. :sunny:

Glad he got it ok. She picked out that Pirate M&M. Isn't he cute?? pirate: She had lots of fun with it. Enjoy!
Kimba

Ours went out today instead of Monday!! I hope they travel fast and cool, I am worried about melting. The south is a little warm right now.

Gymbomom said:
Question - Is the flat rate box the same price no matter what? I have a few of the rectangle and square boxes, that both say flat rate.
yes they do atleast that is what my neighbor told me cuz i was gonna try to use one with an exchange but it wasnt big enough.

Three packages all sent East (big shocker! :rolleyes: :teeth: ) via UPS. They all should arrive by Friday. Hopefully they will not be all melted!

One Of my DD's got her exchange today from Kayla (Kimbac3's DD)! She says she *loves* you. You put nearly all of her favorite candies in there! (This is the highest compliment you could have received from her :teeth: ) She got:

Pop Rocks
Mellow creme pumpkins
2 balloons
4 M&Ms
candy corn
4 skeleton rings
2 kitkat bars
gummy eyeball
gummy nose
gummy fangs
pez
8 stickers
2 candy bracelets
purple glowstick
2 reece's cups
3 kisses

Thanks for an awesome exchange!

Ready to go in Ok said:
One Of my DD's got her exchange today from Kayla (Kimbac3's DD)! She says she *loves* you. You put nearly all of her favorite candies in there! (This is the highest compliment you could have received from her :teeth: ) She got:

Pop Rocks
Mellow creme pumpkins
2 balloons
4 M&Ms
candy corn
4 skeleton rings
2 kitkat bars
gummy eyeball
gummy nose
gummy fangs
pez
8 stickers
2 candy bracelets
purple glowstick
2 reece's cups
3 kisses

Thanks for an awesome exchange!

From Kayla: :wave2: glad you liked everything!!! Enjoy it!!

From me: Glad it got there ok!

Kimba

My dd received her exchange today from NJ. Included was
8 halloween stickers
pink glow stick
pumpkin pez
candy bracelets
bag of candy corn
bag of mellow creme pumpkins
3 halloween balloons
reeses cup (2)
kit kat (2)
hershey kisses (3)
MM's (3)
pop rocks
MM stuffed beanie baby
nose gummy
eyeball gummy
fingertip gummy
skull rings (3)

My dd thanks you for everything. She liked it all. Wonderful exchange.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter