guest of honor badge

old lost boy

Yes, I am a pirate, 200 years too late
At one time you could order a Guest of Honor badge. Are they still available and can they be delivered at a hotel?

I ordered mine from giftsof a lifetime.com. I think they can be delivered to your hotel for an additional fee.

We got our GOH badges a couple of years ago. We got them at Pooh's Corner in DTD but have heard they are no longer offered except with standard names...no custom spelling or unusual names and maybe only certain names on certain character/color badges.

You can try Mickey's Star Traders in Tomorrowland and at the Emporium in MK, and at Hollywood 5&10 in MGM. I'm not sure where they are offered in Epcot or AK.

I once read on the Dis that they were changing machines to do the engraving but hadn't installed them at that time. You may be able to get custom badges at the parks but I don't know.

I ordered mine from mouseshoppe.com a few years ago.

I ordered it a few months before our trip, this way I already had it when I got there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter