Grocery Near RP?

DoctorDon

Earning My Ears
I know that there is a Walgreen's just across the street from the back of Portofino Bay, which is one way to save money on soda purchases at the hotel.

But does anybody know of any such store near Royal Pacific at the other end of the property? The nearest I can find is another Walgreen's just under a mile south of the resort, on the other side of I4. Is that walkable -- not ability-wise, but in a practical sense -- can you walk/drive/etc. under the highway at that point?

Is there something closer that I haven't been able to find?

Thanks to anybody who can provide such info.

It would be walkable if it was late at night and there wasn't much traffic. Why? You have to walk over the highway. (We walked there at about 10:30 at night.)

I'd like to know the answer to this as well, also which grocery store do most of you stop at on the way from the airport? We'd like to stop and get a few breakfast things and water.
TIA! :sunny:

I would like to know this as well. Our limo driving will be giving us a stop. We would like a place that sells wine, liquor and beer also for our cruise.

Call your vendor that's driving you from the airport to the hotel. I know Tiffany Town Car offers a grocery stop, but I don't remember where we stopped when we went two years ago. I'm pretty sure that FL Tours stops as well. If they don't tell you what grocery store they are stopping at...then somethings up.
PS..we did by beer and wine at this place too so I don't see a problem with picking those up either...but check with your cruise line to make sure they let you bring liquor aboard. Hope this helps!

I went to the Publix website and typed in the zip code of RPR and there's a store 1.5 miles away but I'm not sure if that would be the most convenient from the airport... I remember when we went to WDW in January the FL Tours guy stopped at one near Sea World but I'm not sure if it's the same one.

its probably the one on kirkman road. When I satyed at PBH, Kirkman runs on the backside of PBH. Major Blvd is on one side f PBH and there a street on the other side I can't remember the name of. You take one of thise from universal blvd to kirkman, you turn left, and it is just past Conroy on the left side. Not sure if it is considered on the way back from the airport, cause it is probably 1 1/2-2 miles down the road from I-4?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter