Grocery Coupon Train~

Status
Not open for further replies.
deerhart...please dont endanger your life just to send me coupons. I would feel worse, knowing something happened to you so that I could save a few dollars. Whenever you send it out will be fine. Thanks for letting me know. :thumbsup2

Nena,
I dropped them in today at work, but they won't go out until tomorrow (our mail is getting picked up early and I was stuck in court late). Both envies cost $0.78 each so theire getting bigger LOL. :rolleyes1

Nena,
I dropped them in today at work, but they won't go out until tomorrow (our mail is getting picked up early and I was stuck in court late). Both envies cost $0.78 each so theire getting bigger LOL. :rolleyes1

:cool1:Woohoo!! I look forward to receiveing them! Glad you are able to get around town throught all the snow.

Heather(DisneyMom09)-manila envie sent your way from the PO this morning. Sorry it's late! Kids are feeling better and I was finally able to get out of the house.

Also, a manila envie of expired q's went out to SLEEPY

Just wanted to give a quick update on my shopping trip yesterday, I spent $62 on $186 worth of groceries at Publix! :cool1::cool1::cool1:

Congratulations, Magical Mama! :cool1:

Been a crazy few days here. Sorry. I had my flights set, wonderful boss working with me on being able to be there and then mother nature decided to be a witch! I had made an appt and got Mom in to see the doctor on Tuesday afternoon. She insisted on driving herself which makes me crazy and is so scattered that she actually lost her script before she could even get it filled. Are you beginning to understand why I panic about her at times? The pharmacy contacted the doctors office and they faxed a new script over but oye! She does NOT have pneumonia but a severe respiratory infection along with a flu or some kind of sinus yucky mess. She just sounds awful.....

I was told to check my flights on Tuesday and it was not looking good. I stayed in touch with JetBlue and they said I could cancel at no charge and they would bank my money till my next trip or wait and see if it was cancelled and get a refund. I couldn't take a chance on getting stuck at JFK and since I knew by then it was not pneumonia, I cancelled. They tried to put me on another flight but there was nothing available till Monday and I was scheduled to come home on Tuesday. It was just a mess! Bottom line, I am home and never got out of here. She is there and I wish I was there to make her homemade soup, wash her linens, and just baby her....know what I mean? I'm so relieved that she is okay but so so sad..... Keep telling myself to just trust and know things do happen for a reason.

Doreen, your envie did go out today. I'm trying to stay current but there may be some bad weeks and if you need to ask Corinna for a different sender, I am okay with that. I really do not want to step away but there are just weeks with work that I simply cannot get it done.

gotta run. thank you ALL so much for your thoughts for my Mom and wishes for my safe travel. I really do believe those thoughts are prayers that He hears and that He does protect us during these times so thank you.
hugs
K

Nena~I got 3 envies today. I don't have time to go thru them right now, but I will tonight as I'm watching Survivor!! Thanks in advance. :thumbsup2

Thank you, Vegasnative, for my SuperBowl winnings and for the BIG OL surprise bonus you included! :cool1: I've sent you a PM. :thumbsup2 Have a great weekend ahead everyone! :goodvibes

Thank you for another envie which arrived yesterday, Gardengalb4! (DGS3 :lovestruc has been with us for a few days so I haven't been able to go through it yet, but hopefully before he wakes up this morning.)

Jan-Received an evelope yesterday. Thank you so much!

Hope everyone is having a good week! It's snowing AGAIN this morning here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter