Grocery Coupon Train~

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am having to take an unexpected trip to Florida. My Mom is not well so I will be flying out on Wednesday morning and hope to be back next Tuesday. If you get a moment, send up some good thoughts to my Mom Pauline please. We don't know if it is just a serious flu bug or pneumonia right now but she is really sick and at her age, they just can't fight it off like the rest of us.

Very limited access to get online down there so I hope you all have a good week and I will catch up with you when I get back.
hugs
K

Keeping you both in my prayers.:hug:
Have a safe trip.

Nena,

envies did not go out today, I forgot to take them with me to work :guilty:.

Don't think they are going out tomorrow either. We have 6 inches of snow on the ground right now and expected to get more snow the rest of the night :eek:. No idea when they will have our hill plowed so that I will only slip and slide instead of going careening off into the ditch!

I am having to take an unexpected trip to Florida. My Mom is not well so I will be flying out on Wednesday morning and hope to be back next Tuesday. If you get a moment, send up some good thoughts to my Mom Pauline please. We don't know if it is just a serious flu bug or pneumonia right now but she is really sick and at her age, they just can't fight it off like the rest of us.

Very limited access to get online down there so I hope you all have a good week and I will catch up with you when I get back.
hugs
K

:hug:

Received an envie from Gardengalb4 yesterday. Thanks for the Valentine's Day Mic&Min STICKERS!! :love: the Dannon, Snapple, Yoplait, and pizza coupons! Thank you, GGB4! :goodvibes (Are you getting snow there? We've had about 10-12 new inches since Sunday night. :headache:)

MN_Gal Good news.... I dropped another envie at the post office this morning as I was running errands before the snow gets here. Bad news.... I FORGOT to tape the envie. :scared1: Hope it arrives in one piece.

Heather(DisneyMom09)-I have a thick manila envie ready to send your way, but I'm not sure when. Kids have been sick the last 2 days so I haven't been able to get out. Will let you know when it goes out.

Received an envie from Gardengalb4 yesterday. Thanks for the Valentine's Day Mic&Min STICKERS!! :love: the Dannon, Snapple, Yoplait, and pizza coupons! Thank you, GGB4! :goodvibes (Are you getting snow there? We've had about 10-12 new inches since Sunday night. :headache:)

Glad you liked the envie!
Another went out to you this morning.
Our storm fizzled out ...only 3" here.:banana:
But brr it's windy & cold........time to make a big pot of soup & some homemade bread.:goodvibes

Whew! It has been a busy week! Family in town last week (about 20+ members! :scared1:) Got sick and then took a weekend trip to Disney where DS4 fell in hotel room and we had to take him to get stitches!!! :sad2: I swear, I was worse than he was! I am finally home and cutting my Q's!!! I have a massive envie to go out to Andrea (so many recent changes! I hope that's who I am sending to now :rotfl:) but I haven't recieved an envie in about two weeks. Maybe I should go check the mail! :lmao:

Hope everyone has a good week. Be safe in the snow! The Nascar fans have started arriving and it's getting crazy here! :scared1:

Nena,

envies did not go out today, I forgot to take them with me to work :guilty:.

Don't think they are going out tomorrow either. We have 6 inches of snow on the ground right now and expected to get more snow the rest of the night :eek:. No idea when they will have our hill plowed so that I will only slip and slide instead of going careening off into the ditch!

deerhart...please dont endanger your life just to send me coupons. I would feel worse, knowing something happened to you so that I could save a few dollars. Whenever you send it out will be fine. Thanks for letting me know. :thumbsup2

lulu2--I will be on the lookout for the envie:cool2:

Laura--2 envies coming your way and thank you so much for the coupons and the adorable valentine and stickers:love:

Dede--I received the coupons from you today, the 2 coupons will save me $20!! Thank you very much:lovestruc
ps and thanks for the "extras"

mskayjay - I hope everything goes well for your Mom. I'm sending out the box of coupons to you tomorrow, so you should have them when you get home. There were a lot of good ones this weekend, so I bought 6 copies of the paper. :rotfl: Please don't anyone mention it to my DH - he can't understand how that would make any sense to do. Maybe he'll get it when my Rite Aid SCRs all come in next month :)

MN_Gal Good news.... I dropped another envie at the post office this morning as I was running errands before the snow gets here. Bad news.... I FORGOT to tape the envie. :scared1: Hope it arrives in one piece.

Thanks Jan-I'll be watching for it and hopefully it arrives ok :)

I mailed out yesterday as DH didn't get to the post office on Monday due to the snow. I am SO ready for summer!

I mailed out yesterday as DH didn't get to the post office on Monday due to the snow. I am SO ready for summer!

All I can say is ME TOO!!! :rolleyes: The snow banks are so high now it's almost impossible to see over them. :scared1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter