Gringotts Reviews starting to come in

You know after riding the ride I can say it was really a fun ride. I wouldn't wait hours for it again but it was fun. The queue is great....the goblins bother me because many are not that impressive as far as movements go. The elevator ride and everything are really great. You do feel as if you are in the movie and with the characters but you know the ride stops way to much. Like you go speed up and as it gets going you stop to watch a scene. The car spinning and tilting and all are very cool and I did enjoy the ride. Yet the coaster portions weren't very thrilling for a coaster and the ride itself is once again all video screens. Family's will like it for sure although Forbbiden Journey was a little better in my opinion. So a very good ride...just maybe I was expecting more. (Also worth the trip for sure)

Thanks for sharing your experience. Perception is what matters most; we can knock it all we want, but that's the truth; I appreciate your balanced review - considering the bias of the forum. :thumbsup2

Looking forward to trying the ride out for myself soon, and sharing my thoughts and perceptions as well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter