Grinchmas

colormegreen

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone,

does anyone know if grinchmas is a special ticket like Halloween Horror nights or is a a regular entry tickets between the dates?

I know they announced the dates, but I don’t see anything regarding a special ticket…and don’t know what they’ve done in the past.

It's been a couple years since I've been to USH but when I went the Grinchmas stuff was just extra stuff that was going on in the park and on the tram tour. They had an area set up as Whoville with some different activities, shows, and photo ops. You'll want to make sure to do the photo op with the Grinch, the actor did an amazing job and it was a lot of fun interacting with him. His make-up was incredible!

Grinchmas is included with your ticket.

Grinchmas is several small shows, meet and greets, and activities for small children at Universal Plaza in the center of the Upper Lot of the theme park. Every 30mins at night, the Grinch and the citizens of Whoville gather to light the giant Christmas tree and briefly re-enacting the story of "How The Grinch Stole Christmas". After the lighting ceremony it snows and the tree puts on a light show.

At the Wizarding World of Harry Potter there is a Christmas light show several times every night at Hogwarts Castle. Also at night it will snow every 30mins in the streets of Hogsmeade.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter