gradtchr's back on track (comments welcome)

So, with all this hard work are you back in the 140's? I hope so! :cheer2:

I'm not back in the 140's yet but that's ok because according to the Tanita scale my body fat percentage is down from 35.5 to 34.4 in the past three weeks so I am THRILLED!! I was at 151 but AF was visiting so I am not to upset.

Hi there,

Congrats on the body fat loss! That is awesome!

Keep up the good work. Happy Wendesday!

I still exist I am still working out and I can't wait for the semester to end!

Hang in there....it will be over before you know it! you are doing great w/ your excersizes and your food intake...keep up the good work!! Congrats on your body fat loss....that's great!!

marie

Good morning,

hang in there....I am sure that it is almost over!!! Keep doing what you are doing!!!

Have a great day!

The school year is almost over! YOU CAN DO IT!!!!

Congrats on the lower body fat %! What a great accomplishment! :cheer2:

Hi there,

Just wanted to pop in and WISH you a great Friday!!!

Hope you have a wonderful weekend! :)

School year is ALMOST over! May in 7 days! You can make it!!

Hope you're having a good weekend! I can't wait to try the alfredo. Sounds wonderful!

Forcing myself to do this tonight.

B-2 servings corn pops
s-south beach cereal bar
l-wrap
s-balance bar
d-tilapia (2 fillets) brown rice w/ feta, brocolli steamed
s-6 mini cream puffs

workouts: 50 minute walk at lunch, and 50 minutes of biggest loser. Classes are over next week and that means grading will be over so I will hopefully be less stressed then.

Good news I hit 149.8 on Saturday.

Hi there!!!

Congrats on making it to the 140's!!! That is great :)

Keep up the good work.....just a little while longer and then you will be out for a while!!!

Happy Tuesdy!

Congrats on getting back into the 140's! :cheer2: You can stay there for a while, those 150's are a thing of the past!

I'm glad you will have some relief in sight soon. Stress is a diet killer!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter