Gottaplay credit showed up!!

Okay, I am getting even MORE p*issed, if that is possible!! :rotfl2:

This is the e-mail that I received from them a little while ago. Was supposed to get a phone call but this is it:

"Dear Lorie,

Thank you for your email. Please accept our sincerest apologies for the
delay in responding. The transaction ID that was given to you was
incorrect. The correct ID is:

Transaction ID: ...
Please let us know if this refund still has not been credited back to
your account.

Sincerely,
Lizzie
GottaPlay Customer Service"

Does this mean this is the reason it did not go through? Did they re-do it now?? It would be nice if they gave me a bit more information!!!

And on and on it goes....

Well what does that mean? Did you get credit? Sheese!

Well what does that mean? Did you get credit? Sheese!

I called AGAIN and got Kim again. She said she could not help me and Elizabeth is not in same room??!! I asked if she could transfer me, she said no but would write her an e-mail!!! I asked her to tell her to please call me and I told Kim that Elizabeth sent me an e-mail that really did not telll me anything and that I still had no credit. That last call was 45 minutes ago....

I just received this email...

Dear Valued Member,

We are writing regarding your inquiry about the charge from GottaPlay Interactive. This email confirms that we have submitted a credit to your bank. It may take 3-5 business days for your financial institution to post this credit to your account. Please accept our apologies for any inconveniences this may have caused you.

Transaction ID: xx69937xxx
Payment Method: XXXXXXXX
Amount: (21.95)

If we can be of further assistance, please let us know.

Sincerely,
GottaPlay Billing Department

GottaPlay Interactive, Inc.
phone 866.348.2800
http://www.GottaPlay.com

I got a phone call, actually a message on my answering machine, from GottaPlay. It said that they had submitted a credit to my cc on 3/2 and that it should take 3-5 business days! Oh, really? And I should let them know if I am still not credited. Called my cc company - they say it could take up to 30 days to be credited - I asked her from the cc company's end or Gameplay's? She said Gameplays but I asked how if they say they submitted it?? Could not get a clear understanding of what she was talking about..... She suggested I wait 30 days to see if the credit comes through....and then if not to file a dispute!

I guess that is what I am going to do....tired of this whole thing now. I hope everyone has better luck than me....

I got the email today saying that they credited me and it should show up in 3-5 days. We will see....

Lori- hope it credit soon. That would be aggravating!
Angela

Still nothing for me. I wonder what is taking this company so long!

I got charged on the 7th and credited on the 10th - pretty fast. I used my citibank card.

WOW! LorieR and others, I am so sorry to hear that you are still having problems with GottaPlay. I feel lucky that I received my credit - even though it took a while. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you all! Don't give up! :)

I finally got mine today. I asked for the credit on the 1st. Used my disney visa. So keep watching. My transaction date was 3/14 and posted 3/15.

I to used citibank but am not getting it back. So it is not a credit card thing. GottaPlay finally answered my email and said they were sorry and it should show up in 3-5 days. We will see. :(

I finally got my credit today. Whew.... I was a little stressed on that one. I actually thought I was burned on a couple offers in the last week or so, but everything is starting to fall into place. So what do I do? Sign up for more offers just to up my blood pressure....I am an idiot.....

How about the rest of you all. Got your credit yet????

Angela

I to used citibank but am not getting it back. So it is not a credit card thing. GottaPlay finally answered my email and said they were sorry and it should show up in 3-5 days. We will see. :(

Yes, they said 3-5 days to me also but the cc company said it could take 30 days for something to credit!! :confused3 I keep looking every day. My cc is Disney Visa also. At least some people who also canceled on 3/1 are finally getting credit so hopefully that is a good sign for the rest of us!

I finally got my credit today. Whew.... I was a little stressed on that one. I actually thought I was burned on a couple offers in the last week or so, but everything is starting to fall into place. So what do I do? Sign up for more offers just to up my blood pressure....I am an idiot.....

How about the rest of you all. Got your credit yet????

Angela

Hi Angela,
Glad you got credit. Nothing for me yet.

You made me laugh with "so what do I do - sign up for more offers! hahaha:lmao:

Lorie - I cancelled on 3-1 and JUST got credit. I also used my Disney Visa. So I am hoping yours will come SOON!!! Here is crossing my fingers for you!
Angela

I used disney visa and am glad that others are finally getting the credit.

I got another email from them saying that they refunded me on the 1st and if my refund doesn't show up to let them know. Well yeah isn't that why I'm emailing them in the first place. I guess there's really nothing they can do if they put in the credit just wondering why it's taking so long!

Starting a new week and still no credit from GottaPlay on my cc - it is now 18 days and counting :confused3

I am so sorry for you guys. That really stinks! I cannot understand what the problem would be.

I hope it gets settled soon.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter