Gottaplay credit showed up!!

bartleby1

DIS Veteran
The credit of $13.95 showed up this morning but is dated 3/3 so I guess it just took a while to show up?

This was a pleasant surprise because I was only expecting to get back $12.95. I thought the trial cost us $1. :confused3

Now I can do some more offers, lol! I was waiting for this to be settled first.

Hope everyone else's credits show up today also!

The credit of $13.95 showed up this morning but is dated 3/3 so I guess it just took a while to show up?

This was a pleasant surprise because I was only expecting to get back $12.95. I thought the trial cost us $1. :confused3

Now I can do some more offers, lol! I was waiting for this to be settled first.

Hope everyone else's credits show up today also!

Great news!! At least there is hope!! What day did you sign up?

I signed up on 3/1, cancelled on 3/2, and the credit is dated 3/3 even though it didn't show up until this morning.

I signed up on 2/28, canceled on 3/1, was charged on 3/1, and still no credit even though they said in an e-mail that they credited me on 3/1!!

Maybe it depends on the company the CC is through. For me it seems like with Chase things going into pending than takes a while to show. Just my opinion. :confused3

I'm still waiting for the credit to show up as well. Good to hear someones showed up though!

My credit on my CC showed up today also.:banana: I signed up on March 2 and cancelled on March 4. This is the first trial I signed up for because I've been scared to do any:scared: So, then I started getting worried since everyone who does these trial offers all the time was worrying. But all is good now, so I might venture forth and do another one! Hope everyone else's credit shows up soon.

I'm sorry we scared ya. I was pretty sure we just had to be patient and we would get it back but I am also a worrier. :) You will have lots of fun doing these offers. There are some really good ones right now at QR.

My credit on my CC showed up today also.:banana: I signed up on March 2 and cancelled on March 4. This is the first trial I signed up for because I've been scared to do any:scared: So, then I started getting worried since everyone who does these trial offers all the time was worrying. But all is good now, so I might venture forth and do another one! Hope everyone else's credit shows up soon.

I'm sorry we scared ya. I was pretty sure we just had to be patient and we would get it back but I am also a worrier. :) You will have lots of fun doing these offers. There are some really good ones right now at QR.

Oh, no problem. I just figured it was my luck to pick a "problem" my first time out. So now I'm off to try to figure out which one to pick now so I can start some worrying again :lmao:

Oh, no problem. I just figured it was my luck to pick a "problem" my first time out. So now I'm off to try to figure out which one to pick now so I can start some worrying again :lmao:

Welcome to the worry club, lol! I worry about each and every offer I do from the minute I hit submit! Most of us worriers also belong to the compulsive "refresh the page" club too, lol!:lmao: :lmao:

Now that my gottaplay offer is settled, I just tried freebidding. Now I will begin obsessively worrying and refreshing the QR page until I see my credit.
:rotfl: :rotfl:

I just have to keep thinking about what a great time we will have spending the rewards money in Disney on our trip!

Those of you who have your credit back did you call gottaplay and ask where it was? I am wondering if I should get ahold of gottaplay or just wait it out. I don't want that $13.95 to be sitting there collecting interest if I wait too long.

Those of you who have your credit back did you call gottaplay and ask where it was? I am wondering if I should get ahold of gottaplay or just wait it out. I don't want that $13.95 to be sitting there collecting interest if I wait too long.

I did send an email yesterday morning, but I don't think that had anything to do with me receiving the credit back today because the credit was listed with the date of 3/3. I think it just took a while to process.

I'm still waiting on credit but so glad to hear you got yours! I'm sure all of ours is coming soon!

Mine credited today. I didn't call or email them after cancellation. I cancelled 3/4 my card was charged on 3/5 and credited today. Like the rest of you, I'm now off to do another and worry the whole time.

Looking at those who received credit back on their cc, it looks to me like they canceled AFTER some, if not most, of us still waiting. I sent another e-mail last night asking them to respond since the one I sent the day before they did not respond to!! Since they stated in their e-mail to me on 3/8 that they credited me on 3/1 and others credited on 3/3 and 3/4 received theirs I guess having to file a dispute with cc company is a real possibility. :sad1:

I think it really depends on your credit card company. Mine just showed up as a credit on 3/5 today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter