Got Ears? **THREAD CLOSED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
May I please have a pair of black ears? I am Jackoman on VMK :wave2:

*bumping back to the top*

See the list above, and please come to my Sea Skull Rock room to claim your black mouse ears. If you are in the top half of the list, come and see me. The second half of the list, please wait a couple of days to see if any are left. Thanks :)

I picked up my ears tonite... thank you VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If there are any left, I would like one each for my sister and me. My sister's VMK name is stembtwillie and mine is Disneysfan. Thanks!

SeaSpray said:
*bumping back to the top*

See the list above, and please come to my Sea Skull Rock room to claim your black mouse ears. If you are in the top half of the list, come and see me. The second half of the list, please wait a couple of days to see if any are left. Thanks :)
I could not find your room. Are you doing any today?

I would greatly appreciate it if I could get some gifted to me. My VMK name is shadowpirate.

SeaSpray said:
marcm
crazypluto
mthddoc2 - COLLECTED HIS EARS
cteddiesgirl
Scampi - COLLECTED HER EARS
TinkGirl's 2 Girls - BOTH DDs COLLECTED THEIR EARS
PixieBella's girl
TwinkieB - COLLECTED HER EARS
tinkandhook
Suzee
UDFlyer
KingZ
Cruiselinefan
CrazySteph
iamspuds
WildTiger
MaryPops (What's your VMK name?? LOL)
greenjade
Ultraqueen
MissGalinda
Girz
Diplomacy
goofypiratehunter
cat herder
CL_mcbain
Jackoman

well to answer your question my title is in my signature i think... well it's CL_wdwlover anyway

sorry, could someone please tell me how to tell if you are online?? Since I don't already have you in my friends list I don't know how to tell if you are online or not??

Thanks,
Mark
VMK-UDFlyer

It's Sunday, 2:20pm eastern time, I will be in my room "Sea Skull Rock" for a little while :) And I will be here later, too.

Look for CL_CapeGirl or the room "Sea Skull Rock" in the Search window in the "Guest Rooms" tap on the top right.

And please remember, I won't have any extras so if your name is not already on the list, chances are I will not have enough to give to anyone else now. I don't think we will have enough for everyone that is already on the list, unless some people have gotten black ears in the meantime. Sorry, we did our best, and came home with 17 sets of black ears, but apparently it's not enough. We will get more, the next time we go :)

So glad you had a great time and thanks so much for doing this wonderful thing.

My daughter and I are right smack in the middle of the list (CrazySteph) so should I wait a few more days for the people above me to get theirs first? I don't want to go ahead of others, but I wanted you to know that I have seen the list and I am ready to find you when you tell me it is ok.

Thanks again and just love all the pics.

Iris said:
So glad you had a great time and thanks so much for doing this wonderful thing.

My daughter and I are right smack in the middle of the list (CrazySteph) so should I wait a few more days for the people above me to get theirs first? I don't want to go ahead of others, but I wanted you to know that I have seen the list and I am ready to find you when you tell me it is ok.

Thanks again and just love all the pics.

It's a lot of fun handing out these black ears, I really wish I had enough for the ENTIRE list.

Anyway, I have divided the list, according to how many hats we had/have. We started with 17. If for some reason some people don't claim them within a week or so, I will then move down the list.

Cruiselinefan, you and CrazySteph were on the top half of the list :) Enjoy those ears! :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

Seaspray, PLEASE dont give my ears away if i havnt got a hold of you in a week!! I'm in the UK so its quite difficult getting on at the same time!!!!
I will keep trying! :sunny:

To everyone on the top half of the list who have not collected their ears yet:

I am going to continue to sit in my room "Sea Skull Rock" until everyone gets their ears! :earsboy: Please try and find me there, or even if you see me elsewhere in the game, I will give them to you.

greenjade and others on the bottom half of the list: You will definitely get your ears! :) SorcMickey has said he'll be going back to WDW soon and will collect ears for everyone remaining on the list :) It just might take a week or so. :hourglass

Thanks for the update & being so kind & helpful, please let us know when SorcMickey returns with ears :)

Hi, I just got on to see if you were on, but no luck... :( I normally get on after 10:30 or 11... Is this too late for you? Please let me know because I really want to synch up with you.

TIA,
Mark
VMK-UDFlyer

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter