Got all my waitlists...but they lost 39 of my points!

javaj

DIS Veteran
So I have reservations for October using Dec 2006 points, Dec 2007 borrowed points, and transferred points.

I also had waitlists for October and December, got those over the weekend. Very happy about waitlists going through...I called on Monday to ensure everything was all set, no more waitlists, also switched the December studio from OKW to AKV. But at the end of changing that, they recapped my points left for my Dec 2006 use year and Dec 2007 use year, and couldn't account for 39 of my points. These were 39 points that I assume would be part of my Dec 2006 points and I would bank them into 2007.

To confuse things, the 75 transferred points I had were transferred manually because of the different use year (Feb 2007)

They didn't argue with me, it was clear adding up all my reservations that I was missing 39 points somewhere. So they opened a ticket and said they would have to investigate and call me back. I just called and they still haven't figured it out.

Anyone have this happen? I assume they'll figure it out, but now I'm wondering how long it'll take. Good thing I don't need to make any reservations right now!

Fortunately I have never had this happen to me. Were you able to get it resolved yet?

Fortunately I have never had this happen to me. Were you able to get it resolved yet?

Thanks for empathizing. Nope, no resolution yet. I called MS today and was told that the ticket had been opened and I'd be contacted when they figured it out. Sigh

If it makes you feel any better, I had a problem with some manually banked transferred points and they had to open a ticket as well. It took about a week, but the CM did get in fixed and call me to let me know it was all taken care of. The bad news is, it seems to take a while to get this sort of thing strightened out. The good news is, they do get it fixed and follow up. Good luck!:)

Still no resolution. I called today and it was like starting at square 1. Had to explain the whole situation to MS again. Sigh.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter