Going Solo- Is this a dream?

Scott2tune

Mouseketeer
:cool1:
I am DD45 speaking at an event on 3/19 and my wife and DS16 and DD14 have encouraged me to get DW out of my system after 4 previous family trips (commando style - sorry family!).
So what do you think?
3/12 Would it be odd to go to the Spirit of Aloha & Epcot night show
3/13 AK- dinner @ Epcot French rest.
3/14 US/IOA (VIP 2 park tour) dinner Emeril's
3/15 Epcot (Cirque/Crab House)
3/16 MK
3/17 MGM Fantasmic dinner show
whew- Commando even for me! This all happened in the last two weeks- I can't believe I'm going solo.
My family does not want to hear about my schedule and tells me just to relax and have a good time. But this is relaxing for me. Who wants to travel across the US to lay by a pool? I'm going to Disney World!

How cool a dream is coming true for you! ::MickeyMo

Going to all those places alone is not odd at all,we even have a board for solo travelers here at the DIS. I'm going to move your post over there because I'm sure you'll get alot of help over ther from people who know!! :earsboy:

Run yourself ragged. It sounds like the kind of trip you would enjoy most!!!

The beauty of going solo is YOU get to decide exactly how much you want to do.

Enjoy!

-pennyplanner

That would be great to be able to go to Disney solo. I know I annoy my family sometimes with all my planning & lists. How cool!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter