GOING "HOME" SOON - 1st TIME!!!!!

newmommy

Mouseketeer
We leave Sunday morning for our first trip to our new home away from home at Animal Kindgdom Villas. I just wanted to say "Thank You" to all of you who answered so many questions, especially when we were deciding if we should buy DVC. You really helped us make the decision and now we are heading off for our first trip as members! :yay:

Enjoy your first trip home!!!! Our "first" was to our favorite resort VWL, and I think there has been nothing to compare to the thrill of realizing what we had done, that we had this very special "home!"

We've added on the AKV, and our first visit there will begin next Sunday, we even invited a DCuz to join us!

Bobbi:goodvibes

I have a huge smile. :laughing: I so remember the feeling. Have a wonderful time. And I can't wait to go to your 'home" soon. Enjoy!

Lisa

Congratulations on your first trip home! :thumbsup2 You will have so much fun! Only 21 days until our trip home to BWV (first time at that resort)!

Congrats!! Have a great time!!

Our first DVC trip is in Feb!! Enjoy AKV!!

You will love AKV!! The resort is beautiful and relaxing, the CM's are wonderful, Mara & Boma are great (didn't try Jiko)! We thought the transportation to/from parks, etc. was fantastic. Can't sing the praises of AKV enough! (Did I mention we had a fabulous time?:rotfl:)

ENJOY YOUR TRIP!!:)

Thank you!!! We are so excited because we have never even stayed at AKL before. We have been to Disney World many times, and stayed in many of the Disney (non-DVC) resorts, but never AKL. We have stopped by just to see it, and it seems so wonderful, and with all of the positive things I have seen here, I just know we are going to love it. So, it is exciting to be going home for the first time, and also exciting to be experiencing our home resort for the first time! I'll let you know how our trip was when I return.

OK...all you heading home to AKV in the near future...WE WANT PICS!! :) :cool1: :banana: :dance3:

Please? Pretty please?

I would be happy to post pics, but (this is embarrasing) we don't have a digital camera! I have a scanner that is new and I'm not sure exactly what can and can't be done with it yet, but if there is a way to scan photos and somehow post them I will do that. My husband is pretty tech savvy so I will ask him. Or if anyone knows how to do this, let me know please! I know how to scan the pictures and I would just need to know how to get them into a post here.

Congratulation! You will have a super fun time. We can't wait for our December trip. Safe travels!

AKL is a experince all in its own. We are founding owners of the villas. I know you are going to have a great trip! ;)

Can I still say I am going home for the first time..even if I am not staying at my "home" resort? We will be staying at SSR in June...but for DD10's b day trip, she wanted AKV....this is her dream:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter