Going Feb 10th thru 16th

lassiem1127

Mouseketeer
Is it just me....or does time start crawling by the closer I get to leaving.....can't stand it.

no I agree with you
We leave Feb 10th too....we are staying at SSR until the 19th.....
have a great trip.

See you there !!!

We leave one day before you--still have four days of work to go though :guilty: And my youngest sister and I have never gone down to Disney for a short trip in Winter :) We have only been in May-Aug as a long family vacation. So I'm excited :banana: , but it's weird at the same time---if that makes any sense :teeth:
You guys have fun on your trip, we'll be down there for a planning session for my middle sister :bride: and her fiance's Disney Wedding :)

Showe said:
We leave Feb 10th too....we are staying at SSR until the 19th.....

I'm going to be at WDW at the same time as you!!!! :banana:

I'm flying down on Feb 10th, staying at AKL until Feb 12th, then AsMo from Feb 12 - Feb 18th :woohoo:

OT- I love your avatar of your yorkie!!! :thumbsup2

As you can see, I am partial to terriers ;)

iluvwesties (aka Carol) :wave2:

lassiem1127 said:
Is it just me....or does time start crawling by the closer I get to leaving.....can't stand it.

OMG!! I was thinking the exact same thing!! lol DH and I leave in 5 days :banana: :banana: :banana: BUT those 5 days seem to feel like they are 5 WEEKS away!! :hourglass

Sheesh!! :rolleyes1 I wish it would just hurry up and be the 7th already!!

hahaha!! I'm leaving on the 11th and these have got to be the longest days!! my anti-spouse ( aka - BF) and I are also staying at WL from the 11th thru the 15th....not long enough but better than not going at all!

everyone have a great trip!!!

Michelle :wave2:

Time's crawling in K.C. too. We'll be at the WL from the 10th through the 17th. See you there!!

:firefight :yay: princess: princess:

I had to take a day off from work this week to make the week go by fast. Saturday just cannot get here quick enough.

3 days 15 hours to go..... :cheer2:

My Wife and I are leaving on Sunday and it can't get here fast enough. That 6am flight seems like it is just around the corner. :rotfl:

ok......drumroll please...................................3 DAYS.....the suspense is killing me. :banana:

lassiem1127 said:
ok......drumroll please...................................3 DAYS.....the suspense is killing me. :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: I am with you !! Three days for us too... :banana: :banana: :banana:

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

We leave Saturday morning! We'll be there until Monday! I'm so excited! We're staying off site.

Sarah

Yes, I am finding my countdown clock going much too slowly! We are leaving 2/17 and staying at the Hilton WDW. Just trying to figure out what the weather will be! But any day at Disney is better than anywhere else! :sunny:

2005 CSR
2003 Hilton
2001 Marriott

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter