Glittered Pictures

4kn885i.gif

Rachel, Can you glitter it for me. Please. I have edited my signature. Now its all fine. If you don't want to do it. I will find some one else to do it :confused3

Lovela.

Rachel, Can you glitter it for me. Please. I have edited my signature. Now its all fine. If you don't want to do it. I will find some one else to do it :confused3

Lovela.

You expect me to believe it's UNDER THE GUIDELINES?! Read them again. Maybe two times. Maybe even 76 - you don't seem to get it.

You expect me to believe it's UNDER THE GUIDELINES?! Read them again. Maybe two times. Maybe even 76 - you don't seem to get it.

I am just wondering (kind of making sure I am always understanding the guidelines) but what about hers at this point is outside sig guidlines?

I did notice that the bravehook person has a image that is way way too big though.

I am just wondering (kind of making sure I am always understanding the guidelines) but what about hers at this point is outside sig guidlines?

I did notice that the bravehook person has a image that is way way too big though.

It's 64,911 bytes (limit is 51,200). It's also 233 pixels too tall.

Yeah sorry brave your EPCOT picture's file size is too big.

It's 64,911 bytes (limit is 51,200). It's also 233 pixels too tall.

Yeah sorry brave your EPCOT picture's file size is too big.

Hmm ok confused again. this was what I see in her sig
meandana.gif

and this is what I see the properties of it as.
lovela.jpg

Hmm. This is what I see when I go to Properties.

6cqoxgp.jpg

Yours can't be right - the picture is DEFINITELY over 127 pixels tall. An avatar is 100 pixels tall (not very big), so how is her picture 127??

I'll start on it, wildcatkris. =)

Hmm. This is what I see when I go to Properties.

6cqoxgp.jpg

Yours can't be right - the picture is DEFINITELY over 127 pixels tall. An avatar is 100 pixels tall (not very big), so how is her picture 127??

I'll start on it, wildcatkris. =)

hmm one of our computers is playing tricks I guess (could very well be mine too) this is exactly how her sig appears on my screen. Sorry about questioning this but I am trying to make sure I never have an issue with mine and seeing that something is up here just want to make sure lol. (actual size for me)

lovela2.jpg

I don't want to argue ShadowKittyKat but I look at my signature image and it looks small. Your computer is very wrong. My signature image is alright. How could you argue with me without knowing the right size :sad1:.

Lovela.

Again...

This is what your picture looks like to me.

6cqoxgp.jpg

It's over the limit and my computer has never lied like this...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter