GG for October 2008

momoffive

Mouseketeer
2008 just to be clear.
Anyone interested? We plan to be there between Oct 25 and leave Nov 1. We have tickets for MNSSHP on the 26. our 2ND time!!! It would be great to have a party. DH and I used to always have a Halloween Party, thats how we picked our wedding day. Couldn't get more us. I would have to try it once or twice, but I would make a big ol'batch of your kungaloosh. Bribery, does that work on this board?::thumbsup2
Loretta

I'll be there those exact same dates, but I'm already part of a "group" reservation, so can't join a GG. Would LOVE to have a party.

I Love Halloween and Party at the Fort!! I already have a reservation. what do I need to do?
Cindy

We are there on the same dates...celebrating dh's 40'th, Halloween and our 11th anniversary! :thumbsup2 We're always up for a party! We haven't bought tickets for MNSSHP yet, but I think that is the date we are going to try for also.

Hey- keep this on the DL, but the TCD gang has ressies at the Fort for 10/30-11/2!

We are not 100% sure about this trip yet.

The DD's have never been away from home for Halloween, but we have always said that we think it would be a blast to actually be at the Fort on Halloween itself, and it looks like this might be the year to give it a try!

So, if there is a party- we will try to be there!

TCD

OK so not a GG but at least a meet and greet PARTY! Sounds good to me. We can start to pick the date and or dates in the near future. You know one party is good, but a second is double the fun and I am one that enjoys multiples. :goodvibes
Loretta

Many women have the ability to enjoy multiples....it just aint fair!!! We get 1 and have to nap!!!

I will just about be leaving when you guys come in i'm there the 12 th-27th so don't know if i'll be there for when you guys party but sounds like fun:bride:

Thanks

I had to watch it 4 times--just to make sure that MH wasn't mine, right year color and model and we were there.

We will be there from Oct 27th thru Nov 2, kids and grandkids are coming from NY to be with us, maybe we can meet some of you. We have reses for the BBQ on Thurs night, thought the kid would love it.

Dates out so far are the 26 and the 30th. How about the 27 or 28. We don't have p[lans yet so making them early is easy. I like the pot luck idea.

BigDaddyRog.....
not really what I was thinking when I posted. More like my kids come in packs....:rolleyes1
Loretta

Don't forgrt your site decorations

Here are some from years past

IMG_4154.jpg

IMG_4149.jpg

IMG_4145.jpg

IMG_4158.jpg

IMG_4142.jpg

Be creative and go overboard

and don't forget the tacky awning lamps

I've got orange lights and the Mickey Mouse Pumpkin lites, not sure if I'll get much more.

I've been away for a couple of weeks and I am catching up. So much to read to catch up on around here. We got our tickets for MNSSHP while we were away:banana: :yay: . We go on the 26th. Have reservations for dinner on the 28 so how about the 27th. I am so looking forward to meeting up with some of you and planning is fun too. My one son is a Halloween fan and LOVED the site pictures Pirate-Jeff. I want to start on a Mickey light ASAP too. Like the pot- luck idea too.
Loretta

I think we have 900 loop requested for October.

The 27th would work for us too. Pot luck sounds good...but I vote for keeping it easy. Only cook what you enjoy cooking or bring it from the store. ;)

Dh and I sit outside enjoying adult beverages in the evening after our little ones go to bed (we have 2 that are still pretty young). So if you're out looping, you guys can always stop by our site for beer or wine! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter