Get Well John

FunnyPart-com-nerdy.jpg

I am catching up so...

I'm sorry you were so sick you had to go to the ER.

And, I'm glad you're on the mend. Keep it on the upswing.

Best Wishes!

Back to ER this morn for John, keep thinking of him.

We are John.

Yes, please let us know when/if you hear an update Denise!

John, get better soon!!

I just talked to John......

He's hanging in there, but sick as a dog. He did go to the ER this morning, and got conflicting info about what he should do. He thinks he will go to the hospital in Pittsburgh tonight because the local one is sucky. He is on Cipro and something else strong enough to kill anything that gets in it's path, so hopefully those will do the trick! Keep praying for him, though.....just knowing that we are all concerned and sending good thoughts seemed to make him feel at least a little better.

Also...his DSL is down so he can't post. He said he'd be in touch with somebody later. If I hear from him tonight, I'll let you know.

Thanks for the update Ami.

John I'm praying for you. I hope you find out what's wrong so they can get you fixed up.

Thank You Ami.

John hang in there buddy! Saying lots of prayers for you.:hug:

John - get better ASAP. Get out of the hospital - it is full of sick people - I oughta know!

John, I'm sending prayers and get-well wishes your way!!!! :hug: Feel better soon!

Thanks for the update Ami, we are very concerned. Thoughts and prayers to John his DW and DS.

John.. Rissa & I have you in our prayers! We hope you are feeling better.. and look forward to seeing you back on the board.

Rissa's says that if it wasn't for you.. there would be no kids campground!!

Hugz

Just talked to John, he's hanging in there. He said his internet is still out, and may be for a bit. He's gonna try the new meds today and if not better by morning, gonna go to the BIG hospital. We will call him on Sunday to check on him if he doesn't post by then.

He said to tell yins that soon as he gets his internet back he'll be in touch.

I just talked to John......

He's hanging in there, but sick as a dog. He did go to the ER this morning, and got conflicting info about what he should do. He thinks he will go to the hospital in Pittsburgh tonight because the local one is sucky. He is on Cipro and something else strong enough to kill anything that gets in it's path, so hopefully those will do the trick! Keep praying for him, though.....just knowing that we are all concerned and sending good thoughts seemed to make him feel at least a little better.

Also...his DSL is down so he can't post. He said he'd be in touch with somebody later. If I hear from him tonight, I'll let you know.

Cipro makes me wig out something fierce.. I can't even look at light, etc.. finally went back to Dr. he "guessed" that I am allergic so they put me back on the z pac... hope you are feeling better John.. even tho I lurk alot you keep me laughing...

I know when our DSL is out it's like :scared1: :faint: in our house :chat: (insert cus words instead):rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter