Get Energized ~ Oct. 26,2010 @ 11:00AM

What I just saw on AccuWeather.com looks much better! No showers in the forecast now.... but of course it's a forcast and it changes! Just sending up prayers for beautiful weather!! 3 more work days for us!!
(It would be nice if it makes up it's mind so I can finish packing!! )
I finished my poodle skirt this morning and sewed Jessie's buttons on for DD, so now all of our costumes are ready! I just have to make our shirts. I am hoping to get a pillowcase and trick-or-treat bag done too! We'll see... probably not enough hours in the day!!

I'm back from the land of the dead!!!

Is the definite meet time still 11:00am?? I know I saw it mentioned at 10:45am one day?!

I'm wanting to head over to meet DUFFY right after!! Anyone else interested?! I think a DIS picture with WDW's newest bear would be awesome!

Oops having some technical difficulties there!

I will be obsessing over the weather on a daily basis this week!

Timmy should have just landed in Orlando!

What I just saw on AccuWeather.com looks much better! No showers in the forecast now.... but of course it's a forcast and it changes! Just sending up prayers for beautiful weather!! 3 more work days for us!!
(It would be nice if it makes up it's mind so I can finish packing!! )
I finished my poodle skirt this morning and sewed Jessie's buttons on for DD, so now all of our costumes are ready! I just have to make our shirts. I am hoping to get a pillowcase and trick-or-treat bag done too! We'll see... probably not enough hours in the day!!

That's the forecast I saw also on Accuweather! I like ours better than Tara's! :thumbsup2

Is the definite meet time still 11:00am?? I know I saw it mentioned at 10:45am one day?!

I'm wanting to head over to meet DUFFY right after!! Anyone else interested?! I think a DIS picture with WDW's newest bear would be awesome!

Yes, the meet is still 11am! Hope to see you there!! :goodvibes

saw Duffy this afternoon.... a wee bit busy... :(

Soooo.... got all of my sewing crafts basically done. I need to pick up something at a craft store to finish DD's trick or treat bag, but otherwise done with the sewing machine. Tomorrow night I have a date with a printer and an iron to get our shirts and her letters done! Then WEDNESDAY is packing day!! Don't worry, it's all in a pile on the loveseat...just needs to be put in the suitcases! Cant wait to meet you all...it's a week from tomorrow!!!

Soooo.... got all of my sewing crafts basically done. I need to pick up something at a craft store to finish DD's trick or treat bag, but otherwise done with the sewing machine. Tomorrow night I have a date with a printer and an iron to get our shirts and her letters done! Then WEDNESDAY is packing day!! Don't worry, it's all in a pile on the loveseat...just needs to be put in the suitcases! Cant wait to meet you all...it's a week from tomorrow!!!

Sounds like you have everything under control! :thumbsup2

Okay, gotta go pack...we leave in less than 12 hours!!!! It's all in a pile.. just needs sorting to the suitcases! Ready for bed... don't think the phrase, " I'm too excited to sleep" will apply to these tired eyes!! See you all soon. I won't have access to DISboards so I will see you all on Tuesday!!! Safe travels to all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter