general public codes in near future??!!

redmomof4

I love TIM without a hat!
I just got off the phone with Faith, a very patient and friendly CRO CM. At first I couldn't get her to do anything because she kept trying to find my reservation, and said she couldn't because I booked through a TA. It took a while for me to get through to her that I didn't need her to look for a ressie but just at my name for a PIN etc... She looked over my name/email/addy etc... no pin codes. Then she asked about dh and looked under his name and said there were quite a few, but the last expired in 2/05. But I can't tell you how often she told me to keep my eye on the paper and said if something came out I could have it added. She kept saying it and said, she wasn't at liberty to say anything else about it. I want to get excited but yet don't want to think she was just trying to get me excited about nothing! I'll be checking here and mousesavers every morn though. Darn, I wanted that dining code to magically be there. Maybe it will be something just as good!

I called a while back to see if i had a pin code( i did not :sad2: ) and they told me the same thing, check the newspaper and you never know what might me coming up, just keep checking back with us.

I think they do it on pupose so we will think about disney 24/7 ha ha

Brooke :flower:

I think the general codes may be a thing of the past. :guilty:

The last set were good until April 16. No general codes were released for late spring or summer.

The latest email code (free dining) can't be used until the end of August-early October.

Our next trip is early October. Since I want to book a package, I believe AAA will be the best I can do as far as discounts.

I too am going in October (11-16) and am waiting for a code (room discount code). I called yesterday and had a pin code for the dining package, but I don't have any kids yet. It's only my fiance and I. So we didn't book. I'm still holding out hope that some special will appear. :)

I don't think we are going to see any Fall codes because they are offering the MYD free to a few lucky people. It was about this time 2 years ago, when they offered buy 4 nites get 3 nites free. Then their wasn't any codes till fall again for next winter into spring. I think WDW made a killing with the tv commercials telling a family of 4 they could go to WDW for $1600. My sister did it with her husband and 2 boys. Otherwise she would of never went.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter