Banked points - when can they be used for non-home resort booking?

Moneypenny

Mouseketeer
I should know this...I have 150 Oct UY SSR points. I have 80 Oct UY Poly points. I've used 128 of the 2024 UY SSR points for a booking at SSR in January 2025. I need one more night that requires 32 points. I have 22 SSR points remaining and could borrow the other 10 from the OCT '25 SSR points, but I'd rather not.

I still have 41 OCT '23 UY Poly points remaining, and have until May 31st to bank them. I have no plans for them in the '23 UY. If I bank my Oct '23 UY Poly points in the '24 UY, can I use them now to complete my January booking at SSR? I'm not yet within the 7 month window for that booking.

I'm just not clear on when I can book at non-home resorts with banked points. Thanks!

The usual 7 month rule applies for non-home resort points, so you could not use your banked Poly points to make the booking until next month.

The status of points doesn’t change the booking priority. Any points for a different resort csn not be used until 7 months.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter