General chit chat thread.

Oooh, glad the move went well Sadie and would love to see some photos, I bet its lovely there. :)

I would be nervous on the driving! But so far I've never tried driving abroad anywhere, I'm a bit of a wussy!

Thought i'd give this thread a little bump.

I've not been posting much lately but :wave: everyone, hope your all well. :)

Alba off to Lindsey's for a few hours today, i'm in a babysitting circle and spend my tokens on having various members take Alba for a few hours one day a week. I don't want a clingy baby and Alba is at the prime age for becomming clingy, so far so good!

Plus I earn more tokens by babysitting which is fab '*** most of the time it's on an evening so I can read a book in peace without having to talk to Gavin aswell! (love him loads but he doesn't read for pleasure so he just doesn't understand!)

Thought i'd give this thread a little bump.

I've not been posting much lately but :wave: everyone, hope your all well. :)

Good idea Claire, I've not been online much lately either. Hope everything is okay with you:hug:

Had a mass spring sort out indoors yesterday (cleared out cupboards, sorted summer clothes etc) and was hoping for a nice half day to myself today but
I'm in with youngest DD who seems to have got the sickly bug :sick: which is going around.

If you're having nice weather I hope you're enjoying, I am :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter