General chit chat thread.

Cold day here today - went into town and passed though TK MAxx !!!! I am not much of a fan but got a pair of Ted Baker shoes for £8 and some Philosophy shower gels for £3 so that will do me for the day ;)

How is everyone today. I finally finished my night shifts for a while & now have 2 weeks off work. This time next week I will be flying to NYC:woohoo:

Had a some sad news yesterday we had to put our 15 & 1/2 year old dog to sleep. He hadn't been right for a couple of weeks with his legs & yesterday he couldn't really walk without being in loads of pain. It was a very hard decision but didn't want him suffering anymore. Its so hard with him not being here though:sad1:

Aww sorry to hear about your dog Nikki :hug:

im having a funny day today, lots of bits and bobs to do !! roll on 6pm :rotfl2:

How is everyone today. I finally finished my night shifts for a while & now have 2 weeks off work. This time next week I will be flying to NYC:woohoo:

Had a some sad news yesterday we had to put our 15 & 1/2 year old dog to sleep. He hadn't been right for a couple of weeks with his legs & yesterday he couldn't really walk without being in loads of pain. It was a very hard decision but didn't want him suffering anymore. Its so hard with him not being here though:sad1:

:hug:Oh what a shame about your dog, they become such a big part of your family don't they, you've done the right thing to ease his suffering, it sure to be strange in your place now for a while :hug:
You can spend your next week getting ready for your NYC trip, that's sure to cheer you up.:flower3:

I've been shopping with my mum for my late birthday treat as we were both on holiday for my birthday.

:hug: So sorry to hear about your dog, I think it was the hardest decision I ever had to make when our dog got poorly :(

Sorry to hear about your Dog:hug:

I had my 12 month assessment for my job today, it was sort of surprised on us but I passed:goodvibes Also seem to be getting some positive news about progressing to Paramedic:thumbsup2

:yay: Well done on passing your assessment hun :yay:

Thanks, I was a bit worried about it as we weren't told much about what to expect but as it turned out it was just like in training school. Also I had one of my old trainers who is fantastic assess me on CPR. Glad its out of the way now:goodvibes

So after taken forever I have finally moved to Abu Dhabi, it wasn't without hassles but last week we moved into our villa and has taken me all week to get it sorted out. Got the curtains and blinds fitted yesterday. Glad to say it is looking like a home now.:thumbsup2

Its amazing how lost you get without internet access for a couple weeks but finally sorted that out too.

I haven't ventured far yet so once I get my driving licence converted I will be off to explore. The driving seems a bit mental but got quite used to that living on Oman over the years, its just on a bigger scale here.:rolleyes:

Wishing you much happiness in your new home Sadie, you will have to post some photos up of your new home and surroundings.:goodvibes

So after taken forever I have finally moved to Abu Dhabi, it wasn't without hassles but last week we moved into our villa and has taken me all week to get it sorted out. Got the curtains and blinds fitted yesterday. Glad to say it is looking like a home now.:thumbsup2

Its amazing how lost you get without internet access for a couple weeks but finally sorted that out too.

I haven't ventured far yet so once I get my driving licence converted I will be off to explore. The driving seems a bit mental but got quite used to that living on Oman over the years, its just on a bigger scale here.:rolleyes:

Wishing you happiness in your new home, glad you're getting settled:thumbsup2

Glad the move went ok & you are settling in ok. Good luck in your new place:goodvibes

Welcome back Sadie. :wizard: Wishing you lots of luck and happiness in your new home :)

:tinker:Wishing you lots of happy times in your new home & good luck with the mental drivers when you get out there:car:

Glad to see you back Sadie, I was wondering how it was all going but guessed you had been very busy moving home.

I hope you will be happy there & i'm sure you'll soon find your way around. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter