Geggy's Massive Pin GIVEAWAY

Come on by - they're yours.

I just try to limit people on the really high-end pins since a lot of people will want those. :)

Churro and Lion I can do. I'm low on Spooky, and won't give that many high-end pins to just one person. :) Hope you understand. Send a pm when you'd like to trade - I'll be on after 2pm est.

No problem. Thanks. :)

Could i get a levitate magic then? sorry i guess i just got a little confused.

thanks for doing this... if you could spare one i have always wanted a grand californian hotel pin... thanks a lot :thumbsup2

Could i get a levitate magic then? sorry i guess i just got a little confused.
:) No problemo - send me a pm of when/where to meet you and you'll get your Levitation. :)
thanks for doing this... if you could spare one i have always wanted a grand californian hotel pin... thanks a lot :thumbsup2

I can spare one for ye. :) Send a pm of when/where to meet.

Hi GG! I know you have already given me so much and I am grateful. But I was wondering if you had a lot of the cats and dogs pins still, I was wondering if I could gift them for a friend. I know she has been looking for them, but she is not on these forum. Let me know! Thanks!

heyyy :-)
wow your totally clearing out your inventory.:rotfl:

if you still have any fireworks magic left, mind if i ask for one?:-)

Hi I am looking for these to fill in my collection
Surfing Pin
Disney Quest pin
It's a Small World

Thanks Charstar

Hey Dude, if you wouldn't mind could i have these (in order of preference):

Stitch Magic
Shark Magic
Grand Californian Pin

Levitation magic :)
And thanks for all the pins GG - people do appreciate what you are doing :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter