Geggy's Massive Pin GIVEAWAY

Hi :goodvibes I've always been looking for bat magic. I am not sure if you gift a person more than once because I got some hats from you in your other thread :) If you can't do this gift I would understand :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Hi :goodvibes I've always been looking for bat magic. I am not sure if you gift a person more than once because I got some hats from you in your other thread :) If you can't do this gift I would understand :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Bat Magic? no problem ;)

I'll be away eating dinner for a bit. Send a pm to let me know when you'll be on and I'll meet you when/where you'd like. :)

I hope this isn't too much to ask, but i was wondering if I could get teleportation, levitation, fireworks, and invisibility magic to finish my magic collection?
Thank you so much for doing this.

I would like teleportation, spooky (invisibility), and/or the Jungle Cruise pins! Thanks!

I hope this isn't too much to ask, but i was wondering if I could get teleportation, levitation, fireworks, and invisibility magic to finish my magic collection?
Thank you so much for doing this.
I'm trying to limit people to one magic pin so others have a chance. I do have a lot of fireworks, so I don't mind giving you Fireworks and Levitation. I'm low on Invisibility and Teleportation, so that's why I'd choose those.
I would like teleportation, spooky (invisibility), and/or the Jungle Cruise pins! Thanks!
I'm low on those magics - I'll give you one of the JC Pins so others have a chance. Have a preference?
Thanks for the pins, Goofy :)

Max
Not a problem - enjoy!

I'll change this to a teleportation magic. Goofy are you there? Well your in your room, i mean but your not responding lol.

The pins i would need are the teleportation and confetti magic.
but if your low on magic i'll go with the tiki room opens pin

Ah, GG, I would love to have a Teleport and a Tangora just to wear for the rest of VMK's opening. If it's not a problem..

Thanks GG!

I'll change this to a teleportation magic. Goofy are you there? Well your in your room, i mean but your not responding lol.
Sorry, I'm low on Teleportation as I said in my previous post. :( I have Fireworks and Levitation if you'd like those. Let me know.
Giraffe Please :)
Consider it yours - I'll be on for a little bit, then after 2pm est, so let me know when you'd like to trade (pm).
The pins i would need are the teleportation and confetti magic.
but if your low on magic i'll go with the tiki room opens pin
Confetti I can do, and Tiki Opens I can do. If you aren't on now, I'll be on after 2pm est. Send a pm when you'd like to meet.
Ah, GG, I would love to have a Teleport and a Tangora just to wear for the rest of VMK's opening. If it's not a problem..

Thanks GG!

I have a Tangaroa Tiki Pin for you, but I'm low on Teleportation. I'll have to edit that out of the list now. I'm on now for a little bit, and again after 2pm est. Send a pm when you'd like to meet. :)

Would you mind if I ask for some for my cousins also? If not, no problem.

Churro.
Invisibility magic.
3x Jungle Cruise Giraffe
2x Jungle Cruise Lion
2x Jungle Cruise Toucan
2x Jungle Cruise Zebra

Sorry if I sound greedy, but I'd just love the castaway creek and 4th of july pins.

Sorry if I sound greedy, but I'd just love the castaway creek and 4th of july pins.
Come on by - they're yours.

I just try to limit people on the really high-end pins since a lot of people will want those. :)

Would you mind if I ask for some for my cousins also? If not, no problem.

Churro.
Invisibility magic.
3x Jungle Cruise Giraffe
2x Jungle Cruise Lion
2x Jungle Cruise Toucan
2x Jungle Cruise Zebra

Churro and Lion I can do. I'm low on Spooky, and won't give that many high-end pins to just one person. :) Hope you understand. Send a pm when you'd like to trade - I'll be on after 2pm est.

Hey its me again. My brother has like no pins and he saw u giving me the stuff and he wanted me to send you his list of pins he wants. the ones in red are his most wanted. he will come to your room when we get reply. his name it SnowThunderWay

Churro Pin
2007 Holiday Ornament Donalad Pin
2007 Holiday Ornament Goofy Pin
2007 Holiday Ornament Mickey Pin
2007 Holiday Ornament Minnie Pin
2007 Holiday Ornament Pluto Pin

4th of July
DLP Disneyland Hotel
Halloween 06
Halloween Ghost
Halloween Pumpkin
Halloween Quest
Halloween Spider
Halloween Witch

Holiday 2006 Wreath
Ice Cream Pie
Jungle Cruise Lion
Jungle Cruise Tucon
Jungle Cruise Zebra

Confetti Magic
Levitation Magic
Teleportation Magic

Pop corn
Space Mountain Pin
Space Mountain Ride
Tiki Opens 1936
VMK Frontierland Quest

Oh can you throw in a Jazz Band pin? I don't think it's really high-end and I have all the pins in that set besides the jazz band.

Hey its me again. My brother has like no pins and he saw u giving me the stuff and he wanted me to send you his list of pins he wants. the ones in red are his most wanted. he will come to your room when we get reply. his name it SnowThunderWay

Churro Pin
2007 Holiday Ornament Donald Pin
2007 Holiday Ornament Goofy Pin
2007 Holiday Ornament Mickey Pin
2007 Holiday Ornament Minnie Pin
2007 Holiday Ornament Pluto Pin

4th of July
DLP Disneyland Hotel
Halloween 06
Halloween Ghost
Halloween Pumpkin
Halloween Quest
Halloween Spider
Halloween Witch

Holiday 2006 Wreath
Ice Cream Pie
Confetti Magic
Space Mountain Pin
Space Mountain Ride
VMK Frontierland Quest
The above list is what I can do for him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter