Gay Disney Stars

L&Lfan

DIS Veteran
I know Tommy Kirk (I had SUCH a crush on him!:love: ) is out but are there any other actors associated with Disney that are/were gay or lesbian?:confused:

jon

Heather Matarazzo(sp?) from Princess Diaries is out. Not sure if PD is Disney (and not sure if she is really a star), but she's definitely out.

Yup, Princess Diaries are Disney movies.

And while Rickey Ullman (Phil of the Future) claims he's not gay, he's very gay-friendly. He's a member of TAP (Teen AIDS Prevention), and says most of his friends are gay. He's also a cutie ;)

ricky36.jpg

Ummmm JODI FOSTER!!!!

I love her! She was a childhood Disney star!

And while Rickey Ullman (Phil of the Future) claims he's not gay, he's very gay-friendly. He's a member of TAP (Teen AIDS Prevention), and says most of his friends are gay. He's also a cutie ;)

ricky36.jpg

Umm...yeah...Ricky Ullman is really cute (although I have a lot of trouble reconciling the fact that he plays a 16 year old on tv and is actually like 22)

Umm...yeah...Ricky Ullman is really cute (although I have a lot of trouble reconciling the fact that he plays a 16 year old on tv and is actually like 22)

No worse than the kid who plays the 16-year-old brother on Hannah Montana. Yup, Jason Earles is 31.

Just remembered Sal Mineo who starred (rather hotly) in Tonka (1958). That was always on of my favorites to be rerun on the TV show probably because he spent most of the film in a loincloth!:3dglasses

jon

lol, well count me on the list for those hoping Raviv Ullman bats for the home team haha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter