Gay Days 2012 - The Official Unofficial Thread ;)

I usually go solo, but I might be into meeting other WDW fans. So you all meet at the Dawa Bar the first GD @ Animal Kingdom? Do you get together after that, or is it just a meet 'n greet? lol

If you send a message to chwgmjay on here, like others have mentioned we have a facebook group to keep everybody on the same page as to what the plans on...or just show up to the Dawa Bar meet and go from there, totally up to you!

All booked!

LasOlas, My partner, and I will be staying at the Holiday Inn next to Downtown Disney for the 31st through 4th!

The price is right, I'm VERY familiar with the hotel ( :rotfl2: ), and they are hosting several parties there this year.

Its a wide variety. I'm staying at a Downtown Disney Hotel, some are staying on property (either DVC or hotels) I don't think anybody is staying off property but I could be mistaken.

I added more information on the meets that are planned, etc.

Also, anyone that had dates listed got added to the list of people attending. If you didn't have dates, I didn't add you. Please post again with your dates, and I'll add you to the list (don't edit your previous post, because I don't go through/check for modifications.) :)

If you have questions, feel free to PM me. :)

-Jay

We are heading down and staying at Fort Wilderness May 28th – June 4th! We are so excited… This is our first time going to Gay Days and staying on property rather than staying with friends. What is the Facebook page with all of the events/meet and greets?

I just decided to go to Gay Days 2012, this time probably solo.

I am staying at OKW, May 30th to Jun 4th.

I am interested in any Disboards meets as well.

Phil

I did join the first event listed, not sure if I intruded.
Do you join each event without an invitation?
Thanks for any advice.

I am not sure though about getting to Bomas by 8 AM the breakfast there is great. I do have a Tables In Wonderland discount card that could help the group if I attend.

Is there a Bears meet planned for the Country Bear Jamboree, although I know there will be thousands over there anyway.

I definitely would like to join in on the events, especially Expedition Everest, and the Rock N Roll Rollercoaster.

Now to diet and exercise for the next 10 weeks.

I was trying to get some friends to go to Gay Days this year. I have been twice but never really got to experience it as I wasn't out either trip.

I was trying to get some friends to go to Gay Days this year. I have been twice but never really got to experience it as I wasn't out either trip.

Orrrrr... you could just come solo and meet some new friends. :) There will be plenty of us to hang out with! None of us bite (I haven't seen any of us bite, anyway.)

I did join the first event listed, not sure if I intruded.
Do you join each event without an invitation?
Thanks for any advice.

Anything that's posted publicly is open to everyone. :) All we ask is that you RSVP on FB so we can get a head count since some things we're shooting for enough people to fill a ride vehicle. If anyone has any questions, feel free to post or PM me or jackskellingtonsgirl. :)

Does anyone plan on attending any events at the host hotel or Downtown Orlando? Last time I took a cab from Disney to Downtown Orlando it was $70 one way. Splitting cab fare or car pooling would be mutually advantageous :)

Didn't think we were going to be able to make it this year, but everything worked out for us! Arrive late Wednesday the 30th and leave Monday the 4th.
Staying at Buena Vista Palace and going to Typhoon Lagoon and the Saturday night party at Universal if anyone wants to meet up and split a cab or something. :-)

We're looking forward to meeting new people. Cannot wait!!

We are staying at CSR 5/27-6/4.....can't wait!!!! We love meeting new people every year!!!

We are also going to the Tidal Wave party at Wet-n-Wild on Friday night. If anyone is staying at CSR and going - let us know... We went for the first time last year and had the BEST time! This is the #1 reason we are going back to gay days again this year.

I need better Disney friends none of them can make it this year

May is my birth month so I owe it to myself.... So I'll be going solo
I'd love to meet up and make new friends
I think I may go to universal still not sure:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter