Gay Days 2012 - The Official Unofficial Thread ;)

Troll. Go away.

ETA: You have been reported. Posting an anti-gay rant to the Gay and Lesbian forum is unwelcome, and violates the site's TOS.

On the way home from the airport this week, my BFF asked me about going to GD. So I have been put on a pricing mission. I don't really care if I run out of vacation days (again). He just has to be able to afford it.

Theres a good chance I'll be around, but working in the College program.

:)

When I was on the College Program way back when (but not super way back, it was still in this millennium) I attended GayDay events. Only the ones in the parks that were free, because after all, I was being paid dirt wages by the mouse....but I digress.

I've always wanted to go to this, but the first weekend in June is a terrible time for me to travel. Very busy time at work.

If everything goes well, we may be staying Club Level at the Poly with a friend.

If everything doesn't go well, we may be unable to make it up this year, or at worst staying in a scuzzie hotel on 192 :lmao:

For those attending Gay Days this year, we are working on putting a FaceBook group together.

We may have to tweak the security settings, so it is a work in progress.

PM me or chwgmjay if you are interested in being added and we will sort it out.

I wouldn't miss GD for the world. Luckily I am a CM and don't have to worry about tickets or hotels.

I can't wait. I think GD is better then PRIDE.

How do I get added to Gay Days Facebook page. It will be my first time and are there any single guys going that maybe we could go together. Im a shy type guy and bashful hate to go alone.

Hope to hear from someone.
J

How do I get added to Gay Days Facebook page. It will be my first time and are there any single guys going that maybe we could go together. Im a shy type guy and bashful hate to go alone.

Hope to hear from someone.
J

There will be several of us "single guys" hanging out together. You're more than welcome to join us.

Name on facebook is endlsskys anyone can add me. I will look to see if can find the facebook page.

thanks
Jesse

I think so but but not 100% sure just incase name is Jesse Hartley I attached my facebook page on here.

facebook dot com forward slash endlsskys

Just go to the group page, and click "Request to Join" in the upper right corner. The Admins can't add you unless you request to join. :)

It's official. I'm going again this year after a year of hiatus... I'm newly single so that will be a big change. Anyway, I'm going 5/30 thru 6/4 and I'm staying at POFQ. Bring on the good times!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter