Gay Days 2010 "20th Anniversary"!!!

We haven't been on Disboards for a long time, but logged on today as we have decided to go to gaydays next year instead of our usual January visit.

We are excited now, didn't realise that it was the 20th anniversary!

We are going to stay in International Drive and do the parks, not the night stuff; well, maybe one or two!

We were thinking of doing Cinderella's Royal Table for Lunch on the Saturday, we did it last time we went to gaydays, and we also did it on our anniversary last year.:dance3::dance3::dance3:

On the gaydays website there was an advertisement for a party the night of June 5 at Typhoon Lagoon under the sponsor link. It looks to be a private/public event with hours 8 pm-2 am, it could be cool to go to Typhoon Lagoon in June, these hours may work for me (typically I have to hide with SPF60--or as the family likes to tease me--sweater in a tube).

Just a thought for a cool sounding event??

I don't know if anyone else would like to take a snooze on the lazy river in the evening?

Typhoon is absolutly beautiful at night. But be advised, this event is very much a young boy crowd.

Yeah, we've been to the Typhoon Lagoon event during Gay Days. IMHO it's not worth the outrageously overpriced tickets.

I'm planning a trip to Disney World in June 2010 & I should be there for Gay Days... but my trip *might* get rescheduled to later on that month. Don't laugh... but I love pro wrestling & I might plan my Disney World trip around the TNA tapings @ Universal! Haha.. I said not to laugh!

I'm planning a trip to Disney World in June 2010 & I should be there for Gay Days... but my trip *might* get rescheduled to later on that month. Don't laugh... but I love pro wrestling & I might plan my Disney World trip around the TNA tapings @ Universal!

:rotfl2:

I said not to laugh!

Oh. You were serious? :confused3

:lmao:

I'm planning a trip to Disney World in June 2010 & I should be there for Gay Days... but my trip *might* get rescheduled to later on that month. Don't laugh... but I love pro wrestling & I might plan my Disney World trip around the TNA tapings @ Universal! Haha.. I said not to laugh!

A friend of mine and former co-worker wrestles for TNA part-time as "Salem Jade". I dont think she's been on TV yet, and I know she just had a baby so she might not be back in the ring, but she's great!

Count us in. We are planning on about 10 of us going to gay days! This time we will schedule to make the EPCOT drnik around the world. We missed it the last time!

Our Drink-A-Long will be so much fun! I can't wait. :yay:

Hmm, if we're going to have that many people we'll have to think of some fun drinking games. World Showcase Shot Bingo perhaps?

Hmm, if we're going to have that many people we'll have to think of some fun drinking games. World Showcase Shot Bingo perhaps?

All sounds like fun, but what DAY will this be taking place? We don't arrive until LATE Friday night/WEE hours of Saturday morning.... :(

Our Epcot Drink-A-Long is always on Sunday.

And I like the idea of Bingo, but we'll have to be creative. :) I'll probably put the T-Shirts up on Cafe-Press in late April or so. Complete with check-boxes for each country.

Our Epcot Drink-A-Long is always on Sunday.

And I like the idea of Bingo, but we'll have to be creative. :) I'll probably put the T-Shirts up on Cafe-Press in late April or so. Complete with check-boxes for each country.

Bingo Cards are REALLY easy!

Use this site. Just enter a list of things you want on the cards. Print them out, Bingo! You're done.

We used them once to make Andventurers Club Bingo Cards with things that we might see on any given night at Pleasure Island, like "people drinking out of buckets" or "A fauxhawk" or "people in matching outfits" etc.

Bingo Cards are REALLY easy!

Use this site. Just enter a list of things you want on the cards. Print them out, Bingo! You're done.

We used them once to make Andventurers Club Bingo Cards with things that we might see on any given night at Pleasure Island, like "people drinking out of buckets" or "A fauxhawk" or "people in matching outfits" etc.

Oops!

Here's the link to the website

http://print-bingo.com/bingo-cards-custom.php

See, that's why I love this board. :grouphug: You guys know TONS of cool stuff. Can I please make a request for a bingo square? Based on last year, "A Bear wearing Minnie ears"

With input from this board, the bingo cards should be the most inventive EVER! Just get Wally on the project. He'll probably make up pictures for us too! (So when we get so drunk we don't have to worry about reading). :flower3:

See, that's why I love this board. :grouphug: You guys know TONS of cool stuff. Can I please make a request for a bingo square? Based on last year, "A Bear wearing Minnie ears"

With input from this board, the bingo cards should be the most inventive EVER! Just get Wally on the project. He'll probably make up pictures for us too! (So when we get so drunk we don't have to worry about reading). :flower3:

We should also have "Two boys kissing"; "Two girls kissing", "horryified straight people covering the eyes of their children"; and "Tacky Drunk Queens Being too Loud" on the bingo card! :rotfl2:

We should also have "Two boys kissing"; "Two girls kissing", "horryified straight people covering the eyes of their children"; and "Tacky Drunk Queens Being too Loud" on the bingo card! :rotfl2:

Yes, good idea. And how about also, "Confused Straight People who didn't know what they were walking into" (not to be confused with the horrified ones).

Also, "Drunk Band in Canada" needs to be the center square, so that when we get to Canada around 5pm (and tossed) lots of us can shout BINGO! all at once right at Off Kilter. :rotfl2:

OMG, we will soooooooo be there.....yes, we'll be the two bears wearing mickey ears.... ;) and I'm sure there will be plenty of others...

Can't wait to finally meet some of you...

OMG, we will soooooooo be there.....yes, we'll be the two bears wearing mickey ears.... ;) and I'm sure there will be plenty of others...

Nope. If you're playing, you can't be counted as one of the items needed for the bingo. Otherwise "two boys kissing" is too easy. We've had to make that rule before. You can't ask people to do one of your squares either. :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter