Gay Days 2010 "20th Anniversary"!!!

I just signed up here on this board but already feel at home with all the mention of cocktails. I think all of the people that have met me at Gay Days know I like my cocktails. Embellishment...It is a good thing.

Yes, but can they tell the STORIES about you getting "ebellished" like I can? <EG>

I just signed up here on this board but already feel at home with all the mention of cocktails. I think all of the people that have met me at Gay Days know I like my cocktails. Embellishment...It is a good thing.

I've never been able to make it to WDW on Gay Days, but since this seems to be the BIG one, I may have to start saving up for a trip out there! Does anyone know what all will be happening this year yet?

I've never been able to make it to WDW on Gay Days, but since this seems to be the BIG one, I may have to start saving up for a trip out there! Does anyone know what all will be happening this year yet?

It's still a bit early; but if you head over to gaydays dot com, they should still have event schedules for 2009 up. Most events are similar year after year, so it'll give you a good idea of what to expect.

The most important thing, of course, is the first Saturday in June is the big day at the Magic Kingdom! Wear red!

It's still a bit early; but if you head over to gaydays dot com, they should still have event schedules for 2009 up. Most events are similar year after year, so it'll give you a good idea of what to expect.

The most important thing, of course, is the first Saturday in June is the big day at the Magic Kingdom! Wear red!

Just wanted to say that the posted dates are June 1-7, 2010 and even the 2011 dates are up. The 2010 park days are already posted as well.

Never been to gaydays before, is it better to stay at a host hotel or does it not matter?

Depends on what your main purpose for going is.

If you're looking for the pool parties/circuit party type crowd then the host hotels are a good choice.

If you're looking to hit the theme parks with thousands of others GLBT folks in attendance at the same time, perhaps another resort with better access to the parks is better for you.

If you're going to try and do both, you don't need a hotel, because you're never going to be sleeping! :rotfl2:

Well I'm not looking for a spring break experience. I gave up getting drunk, naked and running through hotel lobbies after I had kids. Think I'll opt for something a little more low-key.

BTW - Thanks for your wedding details, thanks to you I knew that there was a brother bear II (who knew?) and who sang that song! Help me win the Disney Scene it we were playing over the weekend! Made me look really brilliant! And I owe it all to you.:worship:

Well I'm not looking for a spring break experience. I gave up getting drunk, naked and running through hotel lobbies after I had kids. Think I'll opt for something a little more low-key.

BTW - Thanks for your wedding details, thanks to you I knew that there was a brother bear II (who knew?) and who sang that song! Help me win the Disney Scene it we were playing over the weekend! Made me look really brilliant! And I owe it all to you.:worship:

Sweet! You can repay me by buying me a cocktail at GayDays! :rotfl2:

ConcK is always available for that! :rotfl2:

He sure is! BTW, as the date gets closer, I will send out a link to the t-shirts I am designing for next year's Epcot Drink-A-Long. They will include check-boxes on the back and we will be bringing a Sharpie or two. :thumbsup2

He sure is! BTW, as the date gets closer, I will send out a link to the t-shirts I am designing for next year's Epcot Drink-A-Long. They will include check-boxes on the back and we will be bringing a Sharpie or two. :thumbsup2

Dear Lord, are you just putting countries, or kiosks and push carts too? We may need to get a room! :worship:

Dear Lord, are you just putting countries, or kiosks and push carts too? We may need to get a room! :worship:

Or they could be fun "scavenger hunt" type boxes with at Gay Days theme!

Saw two men kissing, check
Saw parents covering childrens' eyes, check

:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter