Gay Days 2009

do you have a link to confirm the truth? I'd like to read it and see what the deal is.

I think it's quite obvious at this point...when you look at the huge cluster last year during gay days at PI, then the closing of PI, and now this, it's obvious Disney is trying to get away from the reputation of being a good place to party.
Gee, it's a good thing the economy is doing so well and they are making such high profits that they can just throw revenue out the window.

morons

edit: they are still morons, but the omw.com website states new announcements are coming

I don't know if you mean party as in just having fun or party as in what most college kids call "party" i believe you where meaning the latter my only repsone is...Because it's a theme park , maybe?

I'll be working at AK Thursday morning, and the posse from last year will all be arriving that day and the next. (Friends coming in from South Carolina, Texas, Illinois, California, and Minnesota!) Got Wanda Sykes tickets for Friday night, and will be livin' it up on Saturday in the MK with y'all. Had a blast last year, so I have no doubt this year will be just as fun.

gay days are happy days.. huh uh. well, dont really know what happens every first saturday of june but let's see this coming event. let's see how they proliferate every year... :rotfl:

Hello,
My fam (wife and young daughter) are going to disneyworld during gay week.
We're liberal, have friends in "the family."

Should we wear red shirts to show support, or would that be poser of us?

Thanks!
T

Hello,

Thanks!
T

Hey there! Welcome to our little corner of the DIS.

Support is ALWAYS welcome. Please join is in wearing red if you're comfortable doing so!

And Thanks! You rock!:thumbsup2

Hello,

Thanks!
T

Lots of straight people wear red shirts! I've seen stuff like "Straight but not narrow" and "Friend of the family" on them as well :thumbsup2

Cafepress.com has some good ones!

Hi guys! It's been a super busy year for us, but Mike and I are really looking forward to hanging with all of you again this year. Does anyone have plans for Fri or Sat night, now that PI is closed? We weren't sure if we should plan on going to one of the BIG parties, or trying to maybe get a fun group together and having a nice dinner and then hanging at Atlantic Dance and dancing the night away. Any thoughts?

This a group of us going to Atlantic hall/Jelly Rolls on Friday night.

That was her husbands idea even (Jaxpiper) :rotfl2:

You need to keep up with him Sarah, too many boys around might try and steal him if you give him too much leash! :lmao:

That was her husbands idea even (Jaxpiper) :rotfl2:

You need to keep up with him Sarah, too many boys around might try and steal him if you give him too much leash! :lmao:

I don't think a hottie like Sarah has ANYTHING to worry about! :thumbsup2

Perhaps pre-JellyRolls/Atlantic Dance we could have a cocktail at a certain SSR bar . . . ?

I don't think a hottie like Sarah has ANYTHING to worry about! :thumbsup2

Perhaps pre-JellyRolls/Atlantic Dance we could have a cocktail at a certain SSR bar . . . ?

That's true. She's the typical blonde bombshell :thumbsup2

And I dont think our favorite bartender is going to be at the SSR bar that week, although I dont remember for sure when he said he was leaving..

I'm not sure what I'm doing Friday night. I need to check with my friend that lives there. If I have no plans maybe I'll join you guys.

I'm not sure what I'm doing Friday night. I need to check with my friend that lives there. If I have no plans maybe I'll join you guys.

Bring your friend!

2 of my friends (met on the dance floor of 8-TRAXX last year LOL) will probably be joining us as well :thumbsup2

(It's Randy and Shane in the old Gaydays photo thread if anyone remembers it LOL)

And I dont think our favorite bartender is going to be at the SSR bar that week, although I dont remember for sure when he said he was leaving..

I think he will be back from vacation by then! :thumbsup2

Bring your friend!

2 of my friends (met on the dance floor of 8-TRAXX last year LOL) will probably be joining us as well :thumbsup2

(It's Randy and Shane in the old Gaydays photo thread if anyone remembers it LOL)

I'm pretty sure he'll have other plans. I haven't decided if I'm going to go to the parties he's going to or not.

That's true. She's the typical blonde bombshell :thumbsup2

YES SHE IS!!

and funny...the Atlantic Dance Co. was her idea anyway!!

By the way, has anyone heard from James (DIS name Invidious...I think) since last year??

YES SHE IS!!

and funny...the Atlantic Dance Co. was her idea anyway!!

By the way, has anyone heard from James (DIS name Invidious...I think) since last year??

I have to find my old cell and see if I still have his number. I think Knox still has the numbers for the fun lesbians too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter