Gay Days 2009

I'll go ahead and stick this thread....and unstick the 2008 one.

I'm going to Gay Days '09 with my partner. We can hardly wait!

Who else is going?

My partner and I live in SF, California. We're flying to Orlando for the Big One. I've also enjoyed Gay Days in Anaheim, but this year we're going all out. My partner is from Europe; he's never been to any Disney resort.

It'd be great to meet other SF people who are going to Orlando Gay Days '09.

Happy New Year,
- pirateprince

:welcome: Pirateprince!

I live locally, so I'll be there. CanadianGuy always comes down for it as well.

So how does this work? Do people show up before, the day of, etc? And are there certain parks on certain days? Any help is appreciated. I have a trip booked 5-30 through 6-2.

There is a schedule for the whole week on the websites listed in post #3. The festivities usually last a few days before, as well as a few days after the big day at the Magic Kingdom.

My vacation was approved! I'm off May 27th to June 11th! :woohoo:

I'm going to Gay Days '09 with my partner. We can hardly wait!

Who else is going?

My partner and I live in SF, California. We're flying to Orlando for the Big One. I've also enjoyed Gay Days in Anaheim, but this year we're going all out. My partner is from Europe; he's never been to any Disney resort.

It'd be great to meet other SF people who are going to Orlando Gay Days '09.

Happy New Year,
- pirateprince

Greetings from a fellow San Franciscan!

Alas, I teach high school and will am always still in school during Gay Days. I've gone to Gay Days Anaheim before and had a blast.

My DH and I are confident we will be going to Gay Days 09. Speaking of which, I better get that time approved off... ... ...

Is there some sort of DIS meet and greet type of thing? That would be fun!:thumbsup2

My vacation was approved! I'm off May 27th to June 11th! :woohoo:

Awesome!!!

Yeah.. I'll be down.. Saving my pennies for this one.. Hopefully 10 days at the World!

Mike and Conck will be some kinda sick of me come June 10th!

And we are now officially closer to the NEXT GayDays than the last one.

Knox

My DH and I are confident we will be going to Gay Days 09. Speaking of which, I better get that time approved off... ... ...

Is there some sort of DIS meet and greet type of thing? That would be fun!:thumbsup2

This used to happen at Pleasure Island.. I'm hoping we can coordinate something at the Atlantic Dance Hall or maybe JellyRolls .. or maybe both!

This is going to be really strange-not having PI to go to at night. Rob and I met at PI for Gay Days 2003 and that changed our lives.

I'm hoping that CityWalk will try to plan some events for those of us who are not circuit party types. This would be a great opportunity for them to get some business. Has anyone heard anything?

My hubby and I are coming in on the end of Gay Days in Orlando. We'll be there June 7-14! Soo excited to make at least some of it. I will be going with my cousin and her gf to Gay Days in Anaheim when we know when it's gonna be. :cheer2: :cool1:

Anna

I soooooo wish I could be there! But me and my bf will be down the month before gay days for my birthday!! :sad2:

Maybe next year??

we are sad here...Gay days just don't work out for my partner and myself....We had our first Disney expenience Last September adn have already made the plans to go September 09, anyone else going during this time?

My partner and I are going to be there from 31 May to 7 June. I'm getting so excited. It is our first trip to Gay Days and my partner's first trip to any disney park.

Are the crowds nuts at that time of year?

My partner and I are going to be there from 31 May to 7 June. I'm getting so excited. It is our first trip to Gay Days and my partner's first trip to any disney park.

Are the crowds nuts at that time of year?

It can be a bit busy on the scheduled days, but there are MUCh worse times of the year to go. See you there! :thumbsup2

My partner and I from So Cal will be there in 09. We're also sailing on the Wonder Sunday May 31st. We'll be arriving at WDW on Thursday after the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter