Furniture for trade!

Thank you!!!! :thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 Another fast and easy trade. I am so excited to have those chairs in my collection. :)

Hopefully I will have some time over the weekend to look over your post...again.

Happy

Hello:),

Sorry to bump up a kinda old thread lol.
I am not sure if these items are for trade or not:).
Awhile back ago I asked you about some items but I decided not to trade for them. I am now in the want for them and I would like to see if they are still available.:cloud9:

1x pumpkin bag?
1x bat bag?
1x candy dispencer?

Last time you said you would be ok with the following prices:
For the following, how about:
Halloween Bat Bag? 250
Halloween Pumpkin Bag? 250
Halloween Candy Dispenser? 750

Would you pretty please let me know if you still have these items for trade,if it would be ok to trade them with me,and if so are you still interested in those prices?:banana:

Thank you so very much in advance,
Dianne:wizard:

Wondering if you still have the Dreams Captain Hook's Chair.. If so I do have Mickey TV and if that is not enough I can add credits.. Just let me know how many.. Thanks!!

Hello:),

Sorry to bump up a kinda old thread lol.
I am not sure if these items are for trade or not:).
Awhile back ago I asked you about some items but I decided not to trade for them. I am now in the want for them and I would like to see if they are still available.:cloud9:

1x pumpkin bag?
1x bat bag?
1x candy dispencer?

Last time you said you would be ok with the following prices:

Would you pretty please let me know if you still have these items for trade,if it would be ok to trade them with me,and if so are you still interested in those prices?:banana:

Thank you so very much in advance,
Dianne:wizard:

OK. I still have those items. Just let me know when a good time to get together is. As always for me, I can be available any time after 7 pm east.

Wondering if you still have the Dreams Captain Hook's Chair.. If so I do have Mickey TV and if that is not enough I can add credits.. Just let me know how many.. Thanks!!
Hmmm. I like the TV. But not really wanting credits for the chair. Any other quest items?

Hmmm. I like the TV. But not really wanting credits for the chair. Any other quest items?

I do have a Galleon Ship Bow chair kicking around if that interests you or maybe a jewel rug, possibly a Crow's Nest Stool w/ Pole?? Let me know :rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter