Furniture for trade!

Hello:),

Thanks so much for the pricing. I am not sure about the bags yet. I promise I will get back to you about them and the presents and dispecer later tonight or tomorrow:)
I am also on now if you would like to trade:).

Thanks so much,
Dianne:wizard:

Cool.

What's your VMK name?

ok, i think i'll just take these things for now:)

Madame Leota's Table Blue 450
Turnstile Blue 500
Turnstile Purple 500
50th Chair Green 750
Penny Press Blue 1200
Penny Press Purple 1200

thanks:) let me know when you can get online to trade. i won't be able to do it tonight as i am leaving in just a few minutes, or tomorrow evening because my husband has wrestling practice. but let me know if a time is good for you other than those:)

ok, i think i'll just take these things for now:)

Madame Leota's Table Blue 450
Turnstile Blue 500
Turnstile Purple 500
50th Chair Green 750
Penny Press Blue 1200
Penny Press Purple 1200

thanks:) let me know when you can get online to trade. i won't be able to do it tonight as i am leaving in just a few minutes, or tomorrow evening because my husband has wrestling practice. but let me know if a time is good for you other than those:)

OK. I'm available nights during the week after 7 pm east. During the weekends I can be available at any time. Just let me know. :)

OK. Sold!
Let me know whe you want to get together. I'm available nights after 7 pm east.

Ok.. I'm responding on my cell phone so I'm hoping this works ok.. First of all excellent! Secondly, are you ever on vmk during the day? If not what about on Saturday? I am unable to access vmk during the evenings at this time.. If all else fails the rug is actually for a friend of mine I will have to set up something with him during the evening.. You let me know about daytime hours or Saturday and we will go from there... Ty

My kingdom for dsl in the woods!!

Hello,

If you haven't sold your mickey tree and stack of presents I would like to purchase them.
Let me know

Ok.. I'm responding on my cell phone so I'm hoping this works ok.. First of all excellent! Secondly, are you ever on vmk during the day? If not what about on Saturday? I am unable to access vmk during the evenings at this time.. If all else fails the rug is actually for a friend of mine I will have to set up something with him during the evening.. You let me know about daytime hours or Saturday and we will go from there... Ty

My kingdom for dsl in the woods!!
LOL. Saturday is good for me. Just give me a time that you'll be on and I'll be there. :)

Hello,

If you haven't sold your mickey tree and stack of presents I would like to purchase them.
Let me know

My list is current. :)

Ok then I will purchase:
Stack of presents? 375

I would also like to purchase:
Mickey Christmas Tree 1500
but I think your a bit overprices, so will you take 1100?

I can pay you credits via quest machine or shopping spree. Let me know.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration,
Alonelymom

Ok then I will purchase:
Stack of presents? 375

I would also like to purchase:
Mickey Christmas Tree 1500
but I think your a bit overprices, so will you take 1100?

I can pay you credits via quest machine or shopping spree. Let me know.
Thank you very much for your time and consideration,
Alonelymom

Hmm. The presents are a 50% increase from what they originally sold at. That is the same pricing for the tree. It originally sold for 1000 credits. So there is no way I can only take 1100 for it. The absolute minimum I will take for it is 1400. :)

Lost_n_the_clouds, my very best friend in the world, needs those presents more than I. So I am going to let her purchase them, and she will owe me..LOL
Anyways, so sell the presents for 375 to clouds please?

Lol thanks:)

Ok I would like to buy the presents for 375:).
Just let me know when it's a good time for you:).

Have a great day,
Dianne:wizard:

Hi Dianne!

Are the items below still available? If yes, would you please tell me the prices. Also, do you have multiples available to trade of the candy canes (blue and red) or the Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair Blue?

Thanks!
Happy

Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair Blue
Candy Cane Blue
Candy Cane Red
Hong Kong Ship Chair Yellow
Penny Press Red
Penny Press Purple
Tron Tank Seat Red
Tron Tank Seat Yellow
Turnstile Purple

Ok here is the furnish I have I also have pins, clothing, and some posters if you want to no about those also

2.furnishinaroom1.jpg

2.furnishinaroom2.jpg

Hi Dianne!

Are the items below still available? If yes, would you please tell me the prices. Also, do you have multiples available to trade of the candy canes (blue and red) or the Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair Blue?

Thanks!
Happy

Aladdin's Flying Carpet Chair Blue
Candy Cane Blue
Candy Cane Red
Hong Kong Ship Chair Yellow
Penny Press Red
Penny Press Purple
Tron Tank Seat Red
Tron Tank Seat Yellow
Turnstile Purple

Well, I'm not Dianne. lol

Sorry, but I don't have multiples for trade right now.

Ok here is the furnish I have I also have pins, clothing, and some posters if you want to no about those also

Hmmm...I'm interested in:
Animation Viewer
Mickey TV
Gold Scoreboard
Gold Turnstile
Animator's Desk & Stool
Herbie Couch
Ship's Bow chair
Ship's Stern chair
Dreams Hook chair
Pirate Stool & Post

Please figure out what you think it's worth and get back to me. Also please remember that it has not been for sale since 1/1/06. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter