>> Funniest Overheard Comments Part II <<

I think this thread is overdue for some new stories. ;)

OK, I got one...this is not an "overheard" story but instead a story I heard from one of my college friends. A few weeks ago we met up and she was telling me about her trip to FL. I knew she was going to Orlando for a conference with another friend but didn't realize they ended up going to Disney World for a day (just to the Magic Kingdom). They ate lunch at DTD and then decided to go over to the MK. Since there are no buses to the parks from DTD, they had to get on a resort bus. My friend was telling me they ended up at Old Key West. Well, when they got there, it took forever for a bus to come, so my other friend, who was obviously losing her patience, said, "I'm just going to walk." My friend told her that there was no way they could walk to the MK from there. As she's telling me this story I'm already cracking up because I think most people (atleast on here!) know that OKW and the MK are basically at opposite ends of property. But regardless, they started walking from OKW to the MK. As they're attempting to walk, a cast member stops them and asks them where they're going. When they say, "Magic Kingdom", the CM tells them they can't walk there (I really want to know how the CM reacted after that because like I said, I thought it was hilarious). They end up going back to the bus stop and finally get on a MK bus. On the way there, my other friend realizes just how far of a ride it was to get from the resort to the park. No kidding!

Here is one from today at Epcot.....

We are at Club Cool enjoying our free cold drinks. We overhear a child tell his mother, after tasting Beverly "I don't like this drink... it makes my mouth feel bad!"

----Paul (usually) in Southern NJ

We were on the monorail last week. The train had stopped awaiting clearance when the guy sitting across from us tells the people with him that the problem is they put the express train on the same track as the local train and that's what causes all the delays.

This isn't a thing I heard but something I just saw.....
We were waiting to get on DTD bus and a family of 4 was getting off. A 4 yo girl in her Belle best from BBB stopped at the exit and stared down the 4yo girl getting on.
The glare on the girl's face was priceless.
All I could think of finger snapping and "you better recognize!" Being shouted....haha

as I was about to enter an elevator at AKL, the one just inside the entrance to the pool area, a young couple with a little girl entered the bldg, all damp and dressed in swim suits.

the little girl yells out "THAT CLEANED MY BUTT UP REAL GOOD! IT DOESN'T HURT ANYMORE!":lmao:

the parents looked not only embarrassed, but mortified. the little girl looked around and ,a little quieter, said "Did I say that too loud?"

as I was about to enter an elevator at AKL, the one just inside the entrance to the pool area, a young couple with a little girl entered the bldg, all damp and dressed in swim suits.

the little girl yells out "THAT CLEANED MY BUTT UP REAL GOOD! IT DOESN'T HURT ANYMORE!":lmao:

the parents looked not only embarrassed, but mortified. the little girl looked around and ,a little quieter, said "Did I say that too loud?"

:scared1: :scared1:

I....dont.....actually find this funny. But I'm a little OCD sometimes...

Before the start of CoP once we had a CM who after the safety spiel instructed everyone to reach under their seats for their 3d glasses. It was fun to see how many people went for them!

I was on RnRC once and when we reached the tunnel at the end with the black lights a guy behind me began to get mad that they'd spilled paint on his clothes! He complained to the CM when we got off and I heard her trying to explain that it was just the blacklights showing spots or lint already on his clothes!!

I was at Epcot with some friends, we were discussing what we still wanted to do before we left for the day and my BF proceeds to declare "I want to head back to Normandy and ride the boat ride there!"

When riding Small World in the last room the woman in front of me was reading all of the ways to say goodbye to her DS, she pronounced Au reviore as Oh rev-eee-air

DH to his kids in line for CoP, "yeah this is a simulator!"

Overheard last week at WDW "yes, we're going to ride the train then go and see Minnie's house in Toontown!"

This past week:

While on line for Little Mermaid in MK in Ariel's Grotto, a woman about her 30s starting talking about meeting Ariel. She was apparently a little short on the fries in her Happy Meal, since she also proudly told everyone that she has seen Ariel earlier in Norway, where she was seen "On LEGS, On HUMAN legs! You NEVER Can find Ariel in Human form!"

Seriously, she was completely into it. At first we thought she was playing up the whole "princess" thing for the benefit of the little kids around, but she was totally serious!

Scary, almost.....

Crap. Hope it wasn't me- I was also super excited to see Ariel in her gown with feet in akershus! :rotfl2:

I have read countless times on the boards about people thinking that the last room in IASW is Iceland, but I have never had personal experience. Well on my trip I just came home from, I had a lady say that it was Norway?! After we were almost through the room (and a conversation with others in her row on the boat) the lightbulb came on...

In the pre-show lines for Soarin' -

After the screen came on, a young man turned to his GF and asked, "Is this the ride?"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter