Fun With Dick & Kaz - & Sam! An A-Z of Eggcellent Easter Trip Highlights...

There I was, trying to use the search function to find a recipe involving Gin that I just knew I'd seen on the DIS sometime in the last few years, when this pops up:

It's a delicious blend of Bombay Sapphire gin, fresh raspberries, pressed lemon juice, framboise and cassis liquers and champagne! And that bland description really does not do it justice... :cloud9:

It's my former cruise buddy Karen! And why am I not surprised that your trip thread involved champ & cassis :rotfl: Smart girl! I just had a lover-ly drink myself at a restaurant involving gin, prosecco & blood orange -- now you being the goddess of the fizzy, if you've ever seen a recipe for something like that, pass it on!

You're looking mah-velous as ever! Enjoyed reading the thread, and great to see that you and the family are still having great fun. I will certainly have to remember to take a peek back over here later this year to read your report on Bay Towers. Take care!

...It's my former cruise buddy Karen! And why am I not surprised that your trip thread involved champ & cassis :rotfl: Smart girl! I just had a lover-ly drink myself at a restaurant involving gin, prosecco & blood orange -- now you being the goddess of the fizzy, if you've ever seen a recipe for something like that, pass it on!

You're looking mah-velous as ever! Enjoyed reading the thread, and great to see that you and the family are still having great fun. I will certainly have to remember to take a peek back over here later this year to read your report on Bay Towers. Take care!

Brandi!!! Hello to you, my friend!!! :wave: Lovely to hear from you - hope you are healthy, happy and as bubbly as ever... :hug: Thanks for reading and rest assured I'll certainly be trip-reporting from BLT...

PS: The beverage of which you speak sounds a lot like a Sparkling Negroni - did it also feature Campari??? Cheers!!!

Fab trip report Karen. Love the photos, thanks for sharing:thumbsup2

Great report, really enjoyed the A-Z format! :thumbsup2

The look on the guys face in the middle row on the left in the Sheikra photo tells me everything I need to know about that ride lol! This pic...

DSCF1499.jpg

Me and my nephew were just laughing our heads off there :laughing: Poor guy looks as if he has just stared death in the face :scared1:

Karen,
What an excellent trip report, well illustrated with lots of detail and cleverly done. (I'm a children's librarian, so familiar with A-Z storytelling.) Thanks for sharing your fun.

Thank you all for your extremely kind comments!!! :hug: I rather self-indulgently write these trip reports for my own enjoyment so it's always a lovely surprise when others want to read my ramblings - thank you...

Sitting here, with the rain beating on the conservatory roof, Florida seems far away although my delightful daughter Sophie and her partner Joe are enjoying WDW as we speak. And, on that note, here's something I received from the dynamic duo via email yesterday evening - cheered me up no end...

download.jpg

What a brilliantly unique way to do a trip report.
]
Very enjoyable to read and some great pics that tell the story perfectly.

Proof - if it were needed - that a picture says a thousand words.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter