Fun With Dick & Kaz - & Sam! An A-Z of Eggcellent Easter Trip Highlights...

Great report Karen, love your choice for Z!

It was great to meet you on the cruise as well and your approach to the Illuminations photos was pretty much the same as mine. :lmao:

I LOVE IT!!!

How cool to feed the giraffes!

So glad you had a great time - and even happier that you were able to spend some time w/ me :goodvibes

You do realize that you need to explain what the VA Redhaid is, right? :rotfl:

XXX

Oh loved the A to Z, sounds like you had a great time :)

Fab piccies as well :thumbsup2

Claire ;)

Thanks for sharing your fab trippy with us Karen. You certainly packed lots into it. I love your pics too

BTW, I love that pink top on the last picture - where did you get it from ? it's lovely

Thanks again :)

I got it from the Gap in Premium Outlets last year, Mandy - it's served me very well...

Great report Karen, love your choice for Z!

It was great to meet you on the cruise as well and your approach to the Illuminations photos was pretty much the same as mine. :lmao:
:rotfl2::rotfl::rotfl2: :thumbsup2 David, I'd love to be great at photography but I just don't have the dedication - basically, I'm lazy!!! ;)

I LOVE IT!!!

How cool to feed the giraffes!

So glad you had a great time - and even happier that you were able to spend some time w/ me :goodvibes

You do realize that you need to explain what the VA Redhaid is, right? :rotfl:

XXX

It's a delicious blend of Bombay Sapphire gin, fresh raspberries, pressed lemon juice, framboise and cassis liquers and champagne! And that bland description really does not do it justice... :cloud9:

NB: Whatever you do, do NOT Google Virgin Redhead - my eyes are still stinging!!! :scared1::scared1::scared1:

What a great way to do a quick trip review. :goodvibes

I love, love, love those Sandals!!!! :worship:

Fab aren't they and SOOO comfy... :cloud9:

...I am so glad you liked Busch Gardens - we go every trip as we like it so much. Great rides & well kept animals....who could not love feeding those Giraffes.

I'm glad that you enjoyed the Illuminations cruise. Are you still up for doing it again in September?

I can't wait to return - think it won't be till 2011 :sad2::eek: :faint: but that will be with everyone so worth waiting for...

Definitely up for the cruise - just not sure if our dates tally... :goodvibes

Looks like you had great seats for the Magic game, where did you buy your tickets from?

Love the piccie of Richard in his shorts & shoes combo! LOL!!

I got the Magic tickets from Ticketmaster - they were pricey but well worth the cash as it was a massive hit with us all... :thumbsup2

Yeah, the man's a fool!!! :rotfl2::lmao::rotfl2: There he is standing in the middle of the store taking idiot photos of himself on his iPhone - I think the sales assistants thought he was insane... ;)

It's a delicious blend of Bombay Sapphire gin, fresh raspberries, pressed lemon juice, framboise and cassis liquers and champagne! And that bland description really does not do it justice... :cloud9:

NB: Whatever you do, do NOT Google Virgin Redhead - my eyes are still stinging!!! :scared1::scared1::scared1:

:lmao:

I can just image not 'family friendly'!!

Claire ;)

Another great report, love the ABC theme :)

Those Lion King tiles are amazing, and I think it might just be time to redecorate the bathroom.......

Sheikra at Busch Gardens still gives me nightmares now :rotfl2:

I'd love to hear more about your trip to V & A ;)

What a fab report Karen love ABC... fantastic!! those candles sound yummy!!x

Killer trip report Mama- loving the alphabetical highlights!!! Now stop having fun with those bozo boys so we can get to planning our September trip!! :goodvibes:goodvibes

xx

Loved it, Kaz! Can't wait to see you in September.

Just started reading and I'm loving them already :surfweb:

I want to carry on but have to take the kids to school (those kids can be so inconvenient sometimes ;) ) I just wanted to say

Suzy...
DSCF1192.jpg

and Dinah...
IMGP1415.jpg

Awww :love:

Thanks for the report Karen, I enjoyed the A - Z layout a lot, but I'll thank you not to show photos of your shoe purchases in the future, Tam was drooling!

Kev

Definitely up for the cruise - just not sure if our dates tally... :goodvibes

Cool - I have been playing around & trying to come up with an itinerary the last few weeks so let me know what dates suit you & I will do my best to work around them. :thumbsup2

Sounds like a fabulous trip :goodvibes We loved feeding the giraffes at BG too and I dream of one day seeing them from a Savannah view balcony at AKL ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter