Fun things to do at Citywalk?

ksawano

Earning My Ears
What were some fun/memorable things that you've done at Citywalk in Orlando?

Love BigFire and Antojitos! Antojitos did have the band when I went and they were amazing! Voodoo doughnuts is cool! Plus the legacy store is fun to walk around in and see the models. There is also mini golf and the movie theatres

We're two adults, no kids, and have done the mini golf before. Cute for what it is but its a busy course with people always behind you or you're always waiting too.

We enjoy getting drinks and taking in the dueling pianos at Pat O'Brien's at night. Its better later on as more people come in which livens up the atmosphere. If you have kids with you or you're not into stopping for drinks, there's not much else to do other than the mini golf, movies, a little shopping, dinner, and dessert.

Dancing at Bob Marley at night. Mostly bars at night and always had fun dancing and hanging out. Not as rowdy as it was 20 years ago but still fun.
We're two adults, no kids, and have done the mini golf before. Cute for what it is but its a busy course with people always behind you or you're always waiting too.

We enjoy getting drinks and taking in the dueling pianos at Pat O'Brien's at night. Its better later on as more people come in which livens up the atmosphere. If you have kids with you or you're not into stopping for drinks, there's not much else to do other than the mini golf, movies, a little shopping, dinner, and dessert.
Good points about the bars. That isn't our scene, so I forget about them.

There's also Rising Star which is a karaoke place with a live band. Sounds like a good time if you are into that kind of thing.

Gotcha. Well thanks for the clarification!

As for the tatoo... I guess we'll see :scratchin
We like sitting at the tables right by the tattoo shop - it's a (relatively) quiet area, often in the shade, and can have a bit of a breeze because it's between two buildings. The tattoo shop seems to do a steady business.

Full disclosure: I got my one and only, little tattoo at the Hart & Huntington shop at Citiwalk! It was my first trip to Universal and I had brought my daughter and her friend for sort of a senior trip. I noticed the tattoo shop and thought it was kind of a random place for one to be. You probably wouldn't see one at Disney Springs, for instance! One night, the girls were watching a band at the park and I was waiting for them and wandered over and decided to get a little one on my ankle.

They were very nice, helped me zero in on what I wanted as a design, and it was a good experience overall. I would never have had the guts to walk into a tattoo parlor on some street corner. Here I felt assured everything was professional and clean, just by its placement at Universal. However, I would say it's probably twice the cost than at your local tattoo parlor, comparing costs after the fact.

Dueling pianos sound fantastic!! Might have to check that out!

And we don't have kids... just 2 people in our early 20s. Maybe we are the kids lol :laughing:

Full disclosure: I got my one and only, little tattoo at the Hart & Huntington shop at Citiwalk! It was my first trip to Universal and I had brought my daughter and her friend for sort of a senior trip. I noticed the tattoo shop and thought it was kind of a random place for one to be. You probably wouldn't see one at Disney Springs, for instance! One night, the girls were watching a band at the park and I was waiting for them and wandered over and decided to get a little one on my ankle.

They were very nice, helped me zero in on what I wanted as a design, and it was a good experience overall. I would never have had the guts to walk into a tattoo parlor on some street corner. Here I felt assured everything was professional and clean, just by its placement at Universal. However, I would say it's probably twice the cost than at your local tattoo parlor, comparing costs after the fact.
I love that you did that!!

There isn't a lot to 'do' at City Walk. There are a bunch of places to eat, most are pretty good, and there are a few shops (IMO, nothing stands out as special). The only activities are a movie theater and 2 miniature golf courses.

Oh, and you could get a tattoo ;)
I'd totally be down to get a tattoo lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter