fultons crab house

jltdone

Mouseketeer
just wondering if anyone has eaten here. I saw that it is a 2 credit restaurant under the dining plan.
my next question is the maine lobster boil covered in this as well?
that sounds AWESOME.
thanks
jay

We ate there at the end of February. We weren't on the dining plan. I was really looking forward to it, but the food wasn't outstanding. It was wasn't the best meal we've ever had, but it was better than most. I had the crab cake dinner and it was very good. Better than most. And yes, expensive. Sorry i can't be more specific, but it just wasn't very memorable....it was way better than red lobster....but not the best seafood i've had considering that it is Florida. I don't think i'd eat there again....if i was going to eat at Downtown Disney, i'd go to either Raglan Road or even Earl of Sandwich before going back to Fulton's.

To be honest, for seafood we go to bluezoo. But in our opinion we think Fulton' s is a tad better than Red Lobster which we rarely patronize. Rumor has it Fulton' s will switch to a Creole/ Cajun/ New Orleans menu when the Boathouse opens. Makes sense since it's a riverboat!

It's just "ok" based on the reviews that I've read.
Obviously, we all have different opinions, but no one ever seems to be that impressed.

We really like Fulton's Crab House (it is DH's favorite restaurant), but I think we may be one of the minorities. We have never had bad service or not so tasty food, Dh and I really like the King Crab legs, however the main lobster boil sounds very interesting too....I might have to look into that one when we are dining there in October :goodvibes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter