From Mickey Mouse to The Wildcats - Live Trip Report

Wayne those Logan's photos look a million miles away from the meal we ate there a couple of weeks ago, they look delicious, ours was just plain awful ....... Maybe we just hit a bad night!

After reading the reviews of the 192 location we decided to drive out to Logans at Hunters Creek.

A friend of mine is out in Orlando at the moment and was raving about the new penguin exhibit at Sea World :goodvibes

A friend of mine is out in Orlando at the moment and was raving about the new penguin exhibit at Sea World :goodvibes

Not done it yet, 55 min wait the other day, most saying its worth doing but not with a wait more than 15-20 mins so we will try again next visit on opening. We had a walk thru the new CS restaurant in there which looked good, will try that next visit.

More fab pics...especially at the cheesecake factory..I love the food there:)

Love the Mai Tiki Bar at the end of Cocoa Beach Pier! Great place to unwind, have a chat with a few people and (if you time it right) have a margarita or two at happy hour!

So relaxing.

Looks like you are having a great time :)

Enjoying Matts blog too.

All the food pics are making me hungry and I am trying to be good now until we go away :)

Sarah x

Not sure it can get much hotter here, been here many times in summer but this year seems hotter than ever. Spent this morning on SeaWorld, came out after lunch. Now by pool in hotel where a party has just started with bbq. This evening we are trying to decide between Cheesecake Factory or Mannys, tough choice:-)

I hear you! We've been around 3 times in the summer before but don't remember this heat!!! Thanks for the Millers tip earlier this year. We went twice last week and really enjoyed it.

I hear you! We've been around 3 times in the summer before but don't remember this heat!!! Thanks for the Millers tip earlier this year. We went twice last week and really enjoyed it.

Thinking about eating there again tonight.:goodvibes

Wish we had read the reviews and went to Logan's at Hunters Creek too. Whilst our visit to the 192 branch was not bad, it was not as good as previous visits.

Great updates and photos :thumbsup2

Wish we had read the reviews and went to Logan's at Hunters Creek too. Whilst our visit to the 192 branch was not bad, it was not as good as previous visits.

Great updates and photos :thumbsup2

Which one Reid? found out last night the have built a new one on the 192 near Texas Roadhouse or was it the old one near Old Town?

Off to millers alehouse tonight for the first time :cool1:

Sally

Which you going to? we are going to LBV location arriving just after 7pm if you want to say hello.

Hi Wayne,

Just catching up on your trip. It seems we saw you last week in the Market Street Cafe. Dave noticed Matt, I was in a world of my own. I didn't come and say hello as I didn't want it to look like we were stalking you but pleased to know you are all having the usual good time.

We arrived home on Sunday after 3 great weeks and just for everyone else a few things we noticed this year.
Weather does indeed seem hotter than ever before, a lot of the time the heat index was 105 - 110 so no wonder it felt hot.

Noticed on Matt's blog about Toy Story Mania, we went twice and both times at just after 9am and both times the fastpass return was after 12. We don't know what they were up to but it impacted on the rest of the park.

The plastic passes work very well with the new scanners and seem a lot quicker. We saw people using the bands with the new scanners around the fastpass rides.

We went to Cocoa Beach last Friday and really enjoyed it, had a stroll up and down and had lunch and spent quite a bit of time in Ron Jon's which we didn't expect but was a massive shop with lots of things to look at even if you aren't in to surfing.

Used Hertz for the first time and would high recommend as Wayne has previously said. Very prompt service with the gold membership.

We also had a couple of incidents which I wanted to complain about but never seemed to have the time to queue up about.
1. Going to MK one morning we were stopped using the monorail and directed to use the ferry. Only when we had started queuing for a few minutes did we notice they were letting people use the monorail. We think they were only doing this as no one was using the ferry.
2. Arriving to MK in the evening one day, no one was about to direct to parking and everywhere was blocked off so everyone had to try and park where they could, all facing the wrong way and having trouble parking.
They were 2 small things but they hadn't happened before.

Highly recommend as always The Cheesecake Factory but make sure you are really hungry.

Enjoy the rest of your trip Wayne and we wish Matt all the best for his new adventure x :thumbsup2

Hi Wayne,

Just catching up on your trip. It seems we saw you last week in the Market Street Cafe. Dave noticed Matt, I was in a world of my own. I didn't come and say hello as I didn't want it to look like we were stalking you but pleased to know you are all having the usual good time.

You should have said hello, glad you had a good trip.:goodvibes

Monday was back to MK, a pic here of Matt trying to be funny on Splash, afternoon swimming then Manny's Chophouse in the evening, another great meal with good server (over 20% tip :thumbsup2) even got a free $6.50 dessert due to lack of fries with our meals (even though we all had enough)
3 different steaks, Siroin, Ribeye & Matt had a 24oz Porterhouse which was amazing quality.:goodvibes

Tuesday back into EPCOT, did Test track again then had fast passes for Soarin. We then did Agent P, something Matt has wanted to try for a few trips but never managed to get arount to. Did 2 missions, first in Mexico, 2nd in Norway. Completed both.
After lunch went back for a swim then back to Texas Roadhouse, this time met up with Mart (burt) Nigel (DisWolves) and families, another really good meal there, really liked the cheesecake (preferred it to Cheesecake factory)
After the meal we stood outside for a while to talk, chalks for kids to doodle on the floor so Matt left his blog address:)

I know you aren't one for the healthy option Wayne but that salad looks delicious and I'm sure I've lusted after last nights chips before on one of your trip reports.

Hi Wayne,

We went to the one on the 192 - fantastic meal and to top it off $4.95 for a Mojito :cool1: also service was brilliant!

Sally

I know you aren't one for the healthy option Wayne but that salad looks delicious and I'm sure I've lusted after last nights chips before on one of your trip reports.

I can vouch for the salad at Manny's. Fantastic and so fresh. They toss the salad in the dressing at the table.

We've just got back from our Med cruise with Carnival, so just caught up. Looks like you are all having a great time as usual. The boys want to go back to Florida next year. Just need to keep an out for cheapo flights as usual. Off to read Matts blog now. That first year at Uni has flown by.

I have saved the 24oz Porterhouse for Jack as this was one of his favourite meals at Logan's...he is a carnivore just like his dad :goodvibes

Looks like you had a good gathering for the mini DIS meet :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter