fridays funtastic riddle

barrett7890

<font color=red>Donna is flippin awesome! I wish I
good morning all

PM when you have the answer

Donna can solve 32 math riddles per hour, and her friend Laura takes three hours to solve the same number. If they both work on them, how long will it take for them to solve 32 math riddles?

cami
x

mike is leading us today

animarch.gif

LOL....Larsy and I dont do math riddles....so the answer would most definitely be NONE. Instead we went shopping and to lunch. ;) :teeth: :rotfl2:

Good Morning Riddlers! :wave:

You have got to be kidding me! :rotfl: The only math I am doing today is how much money I saved by shopping at 5:00 this morning! :teeth:

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving! :goodvibes Enjoy your day! :)

I reject the entire premise of this riddle. :rolleyes: Neverthless, PM sent and I'm in. Happy post-Thanksgiving, tryptophan-induced haze day, all!

firstmickey said:
LOL....Larsy and I dont do math riddles....so the answer would most definitely be NONE. Instead we went shopping and to lunch. ;) :teeth: :rotfl2:

I was thinking the same thing! :rotfl:

I'm in.

Have a great day everyone!

:welcome: to the riddle puppet and Mickey1122!!!!

It's kinda slow today...

I think all our riddlers are :moped:

Yeah...I'm in. I know a couple of Donnas. They're not really team players, so I don't know if they could actually work with someone else. I think it might just gum up the process.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Yeah...I'm in. I know a couple of Donnas. They're not really team players, so I don't know if they could actually work with someone else. I think it might just gum up the process.

Angel will be so proud of you! ;) :teeth: :rotfl:

Im so feeling the love now! ;)

Good morning Black friday shoppers and everyone else. PM sent and I think I might be in. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter