• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

free vmk codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
LoriR said:
First, I want to thank disneylandkitty for being so generous!

I am very disappointed, however, that people are already making multiple DIS identities to request more than one code. :sad2: disneylandkitty is trying to gift as many members as possible, but some feel the need to deceive her.

Please do not ruin such a kind gesture with greed!

Lori

Well put! I have received one code and I am content with that it gave me an ace of spades rug which is retiring soon :thumbsup2

:thumbsup2 I would just like to say wow u are so very kind and a very warm welcome to the DIS :thanks: :disrocks: me and wolf loved our codes i am a big heartless fan even though i dont like snow white but that is another story lol and my brother got a ace rug

I would also like to say to any cheaters out there beware! The DIS moderators know who you are and know your email address and IP those who are finding cheating DISers will be banned! So if anyone even THINKS about taking advantage of Disneylandkitty YE BE WARNED!

LoriR said:
First, I want to thank disneylandkitty for being so generous!

I am very disappointed, however, that people are already making multiple DIS identities to request more than one code. :sad2: disneylandkitty is trying to gift as many members as possible, but some feel the need to deceive her.

Please do not ruin such a kind gesture with greed!

Lori

disneylandkitty said:
pm me i have some codes I will share from around the park one per person.. :yay:

Hello ...Wow that is really nice of you. I would like to ask if I may have one of your codes please? And Thank You

i just pm'ed you you are so nice i cant believe it i have hook ups with ppl that work there and i never get cards

just thought i would let you know i pm'd for free code in case you check here first. Thanks again for offering this. :cool1:

We all just appreciate you being willing to share these code with us! Sorry to hear you had a bad day. Hopefully today is much better!!! Here is something to cheer you up.LOL :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

I can't wait to get a code, sent you a pm, I just hate them people that have been making fake characters and posting here saying they want codes What a shame :sad2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter